Adobe Illustrator CC – Advanced Training Course
In this Adobe Illustrator Advanced course we’ll learn Advanced techniques for graphic design, logo design & illustration
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to earn more using these new Illustrator skills.
- You will create multiple images for you to use in your Portfolio.
- You will be able to add ‘Advanced Illustrator User’ to your CV.
- 53 Lectures 4+ hours of content
- Speed up your productivity & workflow
- Advanced anchor point & pen tool tricks
- You will build your own animated gifs.
- Mastering lines & strokes
- Depth & perspective
- Set permanent defaults for fonts, colours
- Be able to turn hyphenation off once and for all
- Make beautiful charts & graphs.
- You will learn to make quick colour adjustments, gradients meshs & how to blend it all together
- Your creativity will be doubled once you finish the transform, distort & blending section of the course
- Know how to speed up your personal workflow & how to speed up Illustrator
- Create your own custom icons.
- You’ll draw various animals to explore the fastest ways to create them.
- You’ll create your own custom lettering using swirls, whips & flourishes.
- Take hand drawn lettering and vectorize it in Illustrator.
- You’ll create 3D icons for a website.
- You’ll create UI designs for an app & website.
- You’ll create paper cut effects inside of text.
- You’ll make a pie chart, line chart & bar graph.
- You’ll blend real images together to create cool instagram style filters.
- You’ll create a post card with advanced color & prepress tricks.
- Adjust all the colors in your illustrator at once, making it easy to re-color & test color combinations.
- Warp text so that if fits inside of shapes.
- Create a 3D style ribbon.
- Make 3D text & logos.
- Create lots of blended lines for exciting linear effects.
- Create linocut flowers.
- Create duotones.
- Build a half tone image.
- Fill shapes with text.
- Any version of Adobe Photoshop, preferably the CC (Creative Cloud) version.
- Basic knowledge of Illustrator is required. I recommend watching my Illustrator Essentials course before this course.
- If you know how to draw simple icons & you already know what an anchor point is. Then this course if for you.
Do you know you’re only using 50% of Illustrator’s capabilities? Ready upgrade yourself? Then this course will take to you the top level of Illustrator mastery.
Hi there, welcome to this Adobe Illustrator advanced tutorial.
My name is Dan. I’m an ACI & ACE for Illustrator. This course is a more advanced look at Illustrator. It’s not designed for people who are brand new to Illustrator.
This course is for people who can already understand the fundamentals of Illustrator. If you already know what an anchor point is and how to adjust it this course is for you.
- Giovanni: “I started learning graphic design on youtube, and after 6 weeks I had already learned the basics of color, logo design, typography, and the basics of illustrator. But after a while I felt stuck, my workflow wasn’t improving, and I still could not materialize all the details that I imagined for an artwork. So I saw your course and after two or three lessons I already knew that I made a gold-value purchase. The teacher’s explanation is crystal clear and to the point, while also considering alterative scenarios where a student might get stuck. Really good attention to detail and every minute of this course brings value to me and enriches my imagination with the power of Illustrator. This course is all you need to get from being an ok user of illustrator to being an expert with unlimited possibilities. Highly recommended.”
This course will speed up your productivity & workflow. It is project based, so you will learn the tools & tricks to create some really beautiful current design styles.
Even if you consider yourself an experienced user, I promise there will be things in here that will blow your Illustrator mind.
You’ll learn advanced anchor point & pen tool tricks. There is a really fun section on mastering lines & strokes. You’ll learn the quick way to take hand drawn sketches and vectorize & color them.
- George: “I really enjoyed this course Dan, I finished it in 3 days because my intention was to go through it rather quickly. But the content of the course is amazing for someone who has been self-taught and has more or less followed their instinct thus far. You gave me a new perspective on tools that I was already using and opened my horizon by teaching some tools that I always looked at and thought “what the heck” is that for? – All around awesome!”
You’ll master depth & perspective in Illustrator, creating semi-flat presentations. We’ll set permanent defaults for fonts, colours & learn how to turn hyphenation off once and for all. You’ll learn advanced logo design & graphic design techniques.
We’ll make beautiful charts & graphs for your indesign documents. There is a colour mastery section where you will learn to make quick colour adjustments, gradients meshs & how to blend it all together.
Your creativity will be doubled once you finish the transform, distort & blending section of the course.
- Jamie: This course was the perfect way for me to brush up on skills I haven’t used in a while and also learn some really neat ways to save time. My company puts a big emphasis on working smart and doing things efficiently, and this course seriously helped me out in that department. I’ve always been pretty proficient in Illustrator, and have even gotten several comments about how fast I work, but this course is helping me take that to the next level. Thanks Dan! I truly enjoyed it!
There is an entire section dedicated to learning how to speed up your personal workflow & how to speed up Illustrator and get it running super fast.
If you’re ok in Illustrator but you know there is so much more in there to be unlocked then please join me and become an Illustrator super hero.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who already know Illustrator and want to take their skills and speed to the maximum level.
- This is an advanced Illustrator course, so you’ll need basic Illustrator skills to find this course useful.
- If you a completely new to Illustrator try my Illustrator Essentials course before starting this one.
Created by Daniel Walter Scott
Last updated 12/2020
English, Italian [Auto]
Size: 5.58 GB