Become a Certified Web Developer 2018 Edition
Web Development Fundamentals | Become a Confident, Certified, Job Ready Web Developer– Completely Updated
- You will be able to maintain web site content and make edits and additions
- You will be certified in web development with be able to display and used the Certified Web Developer Credential
- You will be prepared for the Certified Web Developer Series of Online exams
- You will be able to build web sites that interact with databases and web services
- You will be job ready for entry-level positions in the web development field.
- This course is designed to be helpful even if you’ve never written a line of code before
- All required tools are free to download
- You should be able to use your operating system (Mac or PC is fine) and the internet with confidence.
Have you tried to start on the path to professional developer, but, found you didn’t know quite where to start? Have you been afraid of wasting time learning the wrong thing, or, perhaps, not learning the skills required by today’s job market? We designed this update of the Certified Web Development Professional Program after talking to dozens who employed entry level web developers. We asked these employers one question:
What skills do you expect from new Web Developers? We designed this program around their answers.
As a Certified Web Development Professional you’ll be qualified to design, maintain and update front end content on web sites and mobile sites.
As you proceed through the Certified Web Development Professional program you’ll have the guidance and mentorship of your expert instructor always standing by to answer questions, advise and make recommendations.
You Don’t Have to Be a Genius or a Mathematical Wizard…
So many people believe that you must have a special ‘gift’ to create professional quality, dynamic websites/web apps. I’m here to tell you once and for all that this is false. All you need to have is the desire to learn and the ability to follow instructions—that’s it!
Our course starts teaching basic coding principles and develops your coding skills in a variety of languages from beginner through to advanced. Here it is, once and for all, a complete guide that will take you from novice to web developer.
Skip Hours of Frustration and Thousands of Wasted Dollars and Become 100% Certified…
The internet has changed the rules of doing business. More and more companies are migrating online while many new, never before seen businesses are created every day thanks to the power of this phenomenon. You know what that means? Higher demand for people just like you!
But the problem for these businesses is that while demand is high, supply is short.
Please don’t let a lack of knowledge stop you from having the career of your dreams, not when the knowledge you need is right here and is extremely affordable.
It Doesn’t Matter Where You’re Starting From…You Can Do It!
● You’re planning on studying coding at college and want to build a rock solid foundation so that you have a huge head start before your course begins?
● You’re dissatisfied with your current job and want to learn exactly what it takes to become a fully qualified web developer?
● You’re currently working in IT but want to expand your skill base so that you’re 100% up to date with the latest developments in web technology?
● You want to develop mobile apps or websites on the side to create some additional income while retaining your current job?
Learn Skills That Will Benefit You for The Rest of Your Life
– Imagine being able to create a web app that is downloaded by millions of paying customers—or a website that’s visited by people from all seven continents.
– Imagine the limitless opportunities that having these programming skills will give you.
– Imagine working in a field that challenges you and allows you to express yourself freely every day.
– Imagine being paid extremely well for developing products and services that can help change people’s lives.
Stop imagining and take action! It’s time to start your journey. Your future is waiting for you…
- People who want to start developing web sites
- People who want to earn a recognized certification credential in web development
- People thinking about a career in web development
- Students and teachers
- People who need to maintain a web site and need to build skills
Created by LearnToProgram, Inc., Mark Lassoff
Last updated 3/2018
Size: 3.59 GB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/become-a-certified-web-developer-2018/.