Introduction to Android Development for beginners
Create an Android App step by step from scratch
- Download and Install Android Studio
- Create new Android projects
- Set constraint layouts
- Add images to android project
- Communicate with toast
- Create virtual devices
- Create a one screen android app
- Connect XML widgets to code
- Add game logic with conditional statements and operators
- Deploy your app to a physical device
- Create an icon for your app
- A basic understanding of XML
- A basic understanding of Java
- Basic programming concepts
Android powers the majority of smartphones on the planet and a growing number of devices, from Android Wear on your wrist to Android Auto for your car.
This course is designed to teach anyone how to make a new Android app from scratch.
Learn all the basics of the platform and all the skills an Android app developer needs
to be successful. Discover the tools and technologies that you will use when you create
Apps for Android, including Java, XML, and the Android SDK.
In this course we will be using the latest version of Android Studio which at the time of publishing this course is version 2.3.3 also referred to as Android O. Android tool is the official integrated development environment that you will need to create android apps.
Making apps for Android is a lot of fun. The project we are going to work on
is a simple game that will review the basics of programming
as well as the tools and technologies you’ll use to build Android apps.
Installing Android Studio
Exploring Android Studio user interface
Working with constraint layouts
Communicating with toasts
Coding in Java and XML
Getting a head start with starter templates
Working with emulators
Creating a project, variable, and toast
Connecting XML widgets to code
Adding game logic with conditional statements and operators
Changing the data or design
- Absolute beginners to Android Development
- Absolute beginners to programming
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of android development
Created by Bluelime Learning Solutions
Last updated 10/2017
Size: 934.89 MB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/introduction-to-android-development-for-beginners/.