Python Django 4 Masterclass | Build a Real World Project
Become an Expert Django Web Developer and Dramatically Increase Your Career Potential
What you’ll learn
Learn to develop production-grade web applications using the Python Django Framework
Create dynamic templates via the Django Template Language
Use Forms and ModelForms to accept information from users on your website
Master working with databases to build web applications that store data persistently
Learn how to create your own URLs and views to serve user requests from the browser
Work with and manage sessions in Django
Understand how to use QuerySets to fetch data
Work with the Django Admin Panel to manage and customise your website
Implement Authentication in Django
Knowledge of Python
Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
A computer with an internet connection to install free development tools
Welcome to the Python Django 4 Masterclass, where you will learn Django and create a real-world project.
Python is one of, if not the most popular programming languages in the world. As such, there is a huge demand for Python programmers. Django is the web development environment of choice for many, perhaps most Python developers.
To maximize your career opportunities, you must be proficient in coding for the web, and this course is designed to teach you just that.
Your instructor in this course is Faisal Memon, who has over 12 years of experience building global products being used by millions of users across the globe and who was also part of the Google Launchpad Accelerator.
In this course, Faisal will teach you how to develop production-grade web applications using the Python Django Framework. You’ll understand what a web framework is and why you should use one, and why the Django framework, specifically, is the perfect web framework to learn.
This course is already massive at nearly 20 hours and is constantly updated and revised.
Just some of the things you will learn in this course include: –
- Creating your own URLs and views to serve user requests from the browser
- The Django Template Language and how can you create dynamic templates with Django
- Learn filters in the Django template language
- Database migrations and multiple models
- Writing queries to fetch data using Querysets
- Work with the Django Admin Panel to manage/customize your website
- Forms and ModelForms to accept information from users on your website
- Managing static files like HTML, CSS, and JS on the server
- Implementing Authentication in Django
- Working with and managing sessions in Django
- Deploy apps on a real production server and see it live over the internet
- Learn to make APIs using the Django Rest Framework
This is a very comprehensive course designed to get you up to speed fast with the Django framework. To get the most out of it, you should have a working, basic knowledge of Python 3.
By the end of this course, you will have obtained sufficient knowledge and confidence with Django to be in a position to start applying for jobs as a Django Web application Developer.
Are you ready to start the Python Django 4 Masterclass? Click the enrol button to make a start!
Feel free to look at the free video previews of various lectures on this page. We look forward to seeing you on the inside.
Who this course is for:
- Students with a basic knowledge of Python seeking to learn about web development using Django
Created by Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy, Faisal Memon
Last updated 10/2022
Size: 10.75 GB