UI & Web Design using Adobe Illustrator CC
Build professional web & app designs.
What Will I Learn?
- Work as a UI designer building web design & app designs.
- Use Illustrator to a professional level.
- Know how to build wireframes.
- Know how to build site maps.
- Know how to design for a responsive website.
- Professional workflows and shortcuts.
- You’ll need a copy of Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous design skills are needed.
- No previous Illustrator skills are needed.
UI design skills are one of the most employable opportunities of our lifetime. In this course you’ll learn how to design a professional website in Adobe Illustrator CC. We’ll start right at the basics of Illustrator and work our way through to building professional UI designs. This course doesn’t cover how to code a website but focuses on the design processes that professional UI designers use when working.
This is a project based class for students who are new to the world of app & web design. I created this for people nervous about changing their careers into the world of user interface design.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for beginners. Aimed at people new to the world of web and UI design. While no previous Illustrator experience is necessary.
Created by Daniel Walter Scott, Instructor HQ
Last updated 12/2017
Size: 975 MB