Alpha Status: Triple Your Testosterone and Become Superhuman
Increase your testosterone to look younger, live longer, prevent disease, gain muscle, lose fat, and become superhuman.
What Will I Learn?
- Double or triple your free testosterone levels
Prevent diseases and conditions like cancer, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, osteoporosis, metabolic syndrome, and depression.
- Increase your longevity
- Boost energy levels and improve self-esteem
- Lose body fat
- Gain lean muscle
- Get stronger
- Increase your mental sharpness, focus, and productivity
- Naturally boost your libido
- Reduce stress and improve your sleep quality
- Permission and clearance from your physician or doctor to modify your diet and exercise
- Optional: Getting your testosterone tested via your physician or an individual test
*Join OVER 5,000 students who are getting ripped, elevating their testosterone, lowering their cholesterol, cultivating fat-burning muscle mass, improving their productivity, and transforming their lives.
*Are you a male who has you been suffering from…
- Depression or sadness?
- Having little to no energy, during the day?
- General sluggishness?
- A lack of enthusiasm or zest for life?
- A lack of motivation?
- General irritability with your loved ones?
- Trouble sleeping?
- General soreness, aches, and pains?
- A sudden or gradual decrease in muscle?
- Increased body fat, particularly around the midsection?
*If you are a man suffering from any or all of these symptoms, you are most likely experiencing a serious drop in your testosterone levels.
You may be thinking that testosterone is simply the hormone that makes you crave action, adventure, competition, sports, being manly, and sensual pleasures… but that’s not the end of it.
LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVELS CAN PUT YOU AT SIGNIFICANTLY GREATER RISK FOR…
- Cardiovascular disease
- Metabolic syndrome
- Erectile Dysfunction
***Don’t let low testosterone wreck your quality of life and end your life sooner. Low testosterone is a common condition that is easily corrected, affordable, takes very little effort and time, and anyone can do it.
Here are just a few of the many benefits to increasing your free testosterone levels…
- Look younger
- Live longer
- Gain muscle mass
- Build functional strength
- Lose body fat
- Lose weight
- Increase mental sharpness and work efficiency
- Elevate confidence and self-esteem
- Increase your energy levels and desire to be active
- Augment your libido
- And no joke, becoming superhuman…
So how do you optimize your hormones and get ripped without spending THOUSANDS of dollars on…
- A gym membership $40-$149/month
- Fitness classes $180-$349/month
- Personal training: $60-$100/session. Typically at 2-4 sessions per week
- Semi-private training: $20-$40/session. Typically at 2-4 sessions per week
See how this can all start to add up? Don’t get me wrong here, I believe that your health is absolutely worth it. Treating your body right with the proper diet and exercise program is not only a means of losing weight, getting a ripped physique, and showing off your six pack abs.
Exercise and eating right can save you tens or HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars of the years on doctors appointments, physical therapists, medications, and even surgeries.
In this course you are going to learn…
- 2 major reasons you are low on testosterone
- Why eating bacon, eggs, and steaks are great for your testosterone
- What your doctor didn’t tell you about cholesterol…
- How 20 minutes of exercise PER WEEK can double your free testosterone
- The vitamin that is the Holy Grail of Testosterone production
- Exactly how, when and what to eat to double your testosterone
- How to hack your genetics and become superhuman
- Super stress reduction techniques to boost testosterone and slow aging
- What certain exercises and workouts optimize your T production and why
- How to gain muscle to enhance your testosterone
- And plenty more…
Don’t let something like low testosterone ruin your quality of life and end your life earlier.
It is easily treatable with all natural methods, and will help you save hundreds, even thousands of dollars later in medication and testosterone treatments.
Join in with the other students in this course and take your life back NOW.
- Males who are suffering from sadness, depression, mood swings, lack of energy or motivation, having trouble sleeping, general irritability, loss of strength and/or muscle, and an increase in body fat.
Created by Jack Wilson
Last updated 12/2016
Size: 1.04 GB