Beginner Moho Pro/Anime Studio: 2D Illustration – Animation
Moho Debut and Pro 12 (formerly Anime Studio): 2D illustration, rigging and animation for beginners
What Will I Learn?
- Learn the fundamentals of Moho and how to use it like a pro
Learn to create vector graphic illustrations
Learn to rig a character for animation
- Learn to create professional 2D animation
- Learn switch layers, smart bone dials, target bones and the timeline
- A PC running Windows 10 (demonstrated) or Mac running MacOS
- A copy of Moho to follow along: Debut, Pro (preferred) or a trial version
- No previous illustration or animation experience is required
Have you tried to learn Moho but gotten stuck? Well, you’re not the only one — I’ve been where you are now.
- Maybe you tried piecing together YouTube videos but couldn’t find where to begin or the order in which to watch them
- Maybe you tried other online video courses but found they were outdated (no longer matched your version of the software), were too specific or way too advanced
- Maybe you tried an introductory course which was nice but it was too short
I created this course to specifically address these issues. They are what I viewed as a gaping hole in the previously available body of Moho knowledge; namely, a decent introduction.
This course provides a detailed, easy to follow introduction to the latest version of Moho Debut and Pro, version 12 (not Anime Studio 11, 10, 9…). This introduction is 8 hours in length (not one hour) because it addresses all the phases of 2D development using Moho (not just one phase) including:
It even includes a lengthy section on lip syncing a character manually and using a semi-automated process based on the free Papagayo product from Smith Micro.
Though this course is for beginners it delves into advanced topics such as:
- Smart Bones
- Reference Layers
- Target Bones
After completing this course, you’ll know Moho very well. You’ll certainly be able to tackle more advanced YouTube lectures to hone your skills to perfection.
Don’t forget the Udemy 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee. If you’re not happy with this course, just return it. That makes your decision to enroll a no-brainer, doesn’t it?
Click on the Enroll button in the upper right to begin learning the most powerful 2D illustration and animation software in the world: Moho Debut/Pro.
I’ll see you in the classroom,
- Anyone interested in learning the details of Moho
- Anyone interested in creating vector graphic illustrations
- Anyone interested in learning to rig animated characters
- Anyone interested in 2D character animation
Created by Brian Jackson
Last updated 10/2017
Size: 1.43 GB