Best Way to Learn German Language: Full Beginner (A1.1)
Learn German language with fun bite-size lessons for beginners. Start speaking German & pass the Goethe A1 German exam!
What you’ll learn
How to speak and write German (beginner A1 level) and have fun while doing so!
Use the German language with confidence and ease
Develop all the necessary language skills to finally get fluent in German
Efficiently master important grammar rules (+ tips and tricks how to remember them easier)
Learn important vocabulary and phrases that you can use in everyday situations, on holidays or for business
Be able to communicate your needs, start and maintain a conversation, write an e-mail or fill out registration forms
Prepare for the Goethe-Zertifikat A1
You don’t need any prior knowledge to start this course – we will start from the beginning and gradually build up your knowledge!
The only thing you need is motivation to learn the language and a little spare time to watch the videos and do the exercises.
Hallo German learner!
My name is Sandra and I will be your guide through the secrets of the German language. Welcome to the full starter kit of the German language for total beginners!
This course is for you if:
– You are a complete beginner and don’t know any German at all
– You want short and straight to the point lessons
– You need a lot of exercises, repetition and motivation to stay on track
– You want assignments where you can get personalized feedback and guidance
– You want to pass a German language exam (Like the Goethe exam for example)
– You want it to be fun!
How does it work?
This course is constructed like my one-on-one beginner German lessons I usually have with my students in real life. There are 7 units, each one with a specific theme. Each unit has between 10 and 15 individual lessons, most of them being under 5 minutes. Everything is split up into bite-size pieces.
You get a lot of useful vocabulary, example sentences, real-life dialogue and grammar delivered in an easy to understand and not too overwhelming way.
After every lesson, you will have an Übung, meaning exercise. This way you can practice your new knowledge right away.
There are also regular Assignments, where you will get feedback and guidance from me so you know what you need to repeat or look out for.
What will you learn?
– How to introduce yourself and meet and greet people
– Say where you live, where you are from and describe your home
– Talk about your family, whether you are married and have kids
– Describe your hobbies and where you spend your holidays
– Chit – chat about the weather or ask someone how’s it going
– Order food at a restaurant or buy groceries at the store
– Use the present and past tense of regular and irregular verbs
– Fill out a registration form or write a professional e-mail
– And much much more!
– This is a A1.1 course, which means it’s the first German course in the series
– If you want to continue learning German after finishing this one, check out my A1.2 course that you can find on my instructor profile
– These two courses together (A1.1 + A1.2) cover everything you need to learn to take the Goethe A1 or a similar exam – and actually a lot of my students have already successfully taken the exams and passed with flying colors!
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me before buying!
See you in the course! 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start learning German or wants to repeat the basics
Created by Sandra 11Percent
Last updated 5/2023
Size: 6.11 GB
Google Drive Links