C Programming For Beginners
Learn C in ten easy steps on Windows, Mac OS X or Linux
What Will I Learn?
- Master C programming concepts from the ground up
- Use the source code examples to learn step-by-step
- Understand the special features of C: pointers, header files, null-terminated strings, buffers, IO
- Videos explain everything in minute detail
- Read the supplied eBook, The Little Book Of C, to explore the topics in even more depth
- Test your understanding with end-of-section quizzes
- A C compiler and code editor (both are available free)
The fastest, easiest way to learn to program C on a Mac or Windows. This course will teach you to program the C language from the ground up. You will learn everything from the very fundamentals of programming right through to the complexities of pointers, addresses and File IO. Maybe you’ve tried to master C before but failed. Or maybe you are new to C or new to programming. If so, this is the course for you!
C is one of the most important of all programming languages. It is used to program desktop applications, compilers, tools and utilities and even hardware devices. The C language is fast and efficient – but it can be hard to learn. Unless you use this course. This course begins with a gentle introduction to C but quickly moves on to explain some of its most confusing features: everything from C’s ‘scoping’ rules to the curious connection between arrays and memory addresses. By the end of the course you will have a deep understanding both of the C language itself and also of the underlying ‘architecture’ of your computer.
What you will learn:
- The fundamentals of programming – from the ground up
- How to program on a Mac or on Windows
- The nitty-gritty details of the C language
- Advanced topics such as memory allocation, the stack and heap, and binary file IO
Who should take the course
- Beginners – if you’ve never coded before, you can learn C step by step
- Programmers switching to C from some other language such as Java, Ruby or Python
- Cross-platform developers – there are C compilers for all major operating systems
- Anyone who needs to program C++ or Objective-C. The C language is the place to start
- Newcomers to programming
- Programmers of other languages who want a fast way into C
- Anyone who needs to master C as a basis for using C++ or Objective-C
Created by Huw Collingbourne
Last updated 8/2017
Size: 2.33 GB
You are awesome!!!
I have to say ….you guys are awesome!!
Please seed. Torrent stuck at 63% with no seeders.
This is Tim Buchalka course not Huw Collingbourne which is what we search for.
I downloaded both of them only to find out that they are the same course…sad to say but wrong info is provided here….please try to rectify that
please seed it.