Complete WordPress Course | Elementor
Create a Professionel Website using Free Tools, Images and Plugins
- Install WordPress on your local computer so you can learn without paying for a domain and webhosting.
- How to create a website form scratch using WordPress and the DiviTheme
- How to become a WordPress and Elementor Expert. Create beautiful pages, post and portfolio items using this amazing editor.
- You need a computer with an internet connection and a browser.
- You need a working internet connection to watch the video’s or download them to your device.
- You don’t need to have any coding or programming skills.
- You will learn how to create a website on your own computer but if you want to get a domainname and webhosting there are some costs involved.
Create an amazing website using WordPress and the amazing page builder Elementor! In this tutorial I will show you step by step how to create a website using Elementor. An amazing theme that contains a front end editor that makes creating websites easier and faster than ever before!
First I will show you how to get a domain name and webhosting on your own computer or through a webhosting company. After getting that I will show you how to install and configure WordPress and get the Phlox theme and the Elementor Page Builder.
Elementor is a front end editor that shows the result of your editing immediately. The Elementor Page Builder works with Sections. In those sections you can place rows. Rows can have different amount of columns, and in those columns you can place modules. Modules like images, gallery, text, counter, contact form and more. Using Sections, Rows and Modules you can create your website with ease and save a lot of time im comparison with other themes and builders and editors.
Elementor also has the possibility to import premade pages with a few clicks. That is a real timesaver! So just look at what kind of page you want to create, import a page like that and adjust it!
This is what other people say about me and my courses:
“Ferdy, thanks so much for this! It has helped me put my entire website together :)”
“Hello Ferdy, I would thank you for all your shared videos. You’re a very kind person (we can see it through your videos). … In all cases, your videos make me progress … Don’t change anything of you and everybody must remember that above courses which gave you a basic way, lot of personal work is the key of success. BRAVO Ferdy. Take care Ferdy.”
“Ferdy, Your videos have taught me and guided me so much! I’ve watched the enfold and mail chimp all the way through as I’ve gotten started! You are an excellent teacher, and I am so grateful that my search led me to you and your videos. I’m inspired by you already, and you have made a huge difference in my life! I respect your drive and devotion to be excellent in what you do. I want that too! Your English is definitely understandable on the videos. I have never struggled to hear or interpret what you say and mean, and because you enunciate so well, your Dutch accent does not hinder your message. But I respect you for wanting to continue to improve! Keep going! I’m so excited about your next videos and tutorials!”
“Ferdy, I really like your tutorials and of course the way you deliver things to people. Please keep going on.”
“Man,you are the best..if feels like you have so much positive energy and want to share it with us the beginners. All the best!!”
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make a website
- Anyone who do not want to spend money
Created by Ferdy Korpershoek
Last updated 3/2020
Size: 1.79 GB