Customer Analytics in Python 2022
Beginner and Advanced Customer Analytics in Python: PCA, K-means Clustering, Elasticity Modeling & Deep Neural Networks
What you’ll learn
Master beginner and advanced customer analytics
Learn the most important type of analysis applied by mid and large companies
Gain access to a professional team of trainers with exceptional quant skills
Wow interviewers by acquiring a highly desired skill
Understand the fundamental marketing modeling theory: segmentation, targeting, positioning, marketing mix, and price elasticity;
Apply segmentation on your customers, starting from raw data and reaching final customer segments;
Perform K-means clustering with a customer analytics focus;
Apply Principal Components Analysis (PCA) on your data to preprocess your features;
Combine PCA and K-means for even more professional customer segmentation;
Deploy your models on a different dataset;
Learn how to model purchase incidence through probability of purchase elasticity;
Model brand choice by exploring own-price and cross-price elasticity;
Complete the purchasing cycle by predicting purchase quantity elasticity
Carry out a black box deep learning model with TensorFlow 2.0 to predict purchasing behavior with unparalleled accuracy
Be able to optimize your neural networks to enhance results
You’ll need to install Anaconda. We will show you how to do it in one of the first lectures of the course
Basic Python programming
A willingness and enthusiasm to learn and practice
Data science and Marketing are two of the key driving forces that help companies create value and stay on top in today’s fast-paced economy.
Customer Analytics in Python – the place where marketing and data science meet!
This course is the best way to distinguish yourself with a very rare and extremely valuable skillset.
What will you learn in this course?
This course is packed with knowledge, covering some of the most exciting methods used by companies, all implemented in Python.
Since Customer Analytics is a broad topic, we have created 5 different parts to explore various sides of the analytical process. Each of them will have their strong sides and shortcomings. We will explore both sides of the coin for each part, while making sure to provide you with nothing but the most important and relevant information!
Here are the 5 major parts:
1. We will introduce you to the relevant theory that you need to start performing customer analytics
We have kept this part as short as possible in order to provide you with more practical experience. Nonetheless, this is the place where marketing beginners will learn about the marketing fundamentals and the reasons why we take advantage of certain models throughout the course.
2. Then we will perform cluster analysis and dimensionality reduction to help you segment your customers
Because this course is based in Python, we will be working with several popular packages – NumPy, SciPy, and scikit-learn. In terms of clustering, we will show both hierarchical and flat clustering techniques, ultimately focusing on the K-means algorithm. Along the way, we will visualize the data appropriately to build your understanding of the methods even further. When it comes to dimensionality reduction, we will employ Principal Components Analysis (PCA) once more through the scikit-learn (sklearn) package. Finally, we’ll combine the two models to reach an even better insight about our customers. And, of course, we won’t forget about model deployment which we’ll implement through the pickle package.
3. The third step consists in applying Descriptive statistics as the exploratory part of your analysis
Once segmented, customers’ behavior will require some interpretation. And there is nothing more intuitive than obtaining the descriptive statistics by brand and by segment and visualizing the findings. It is that part of the course, where you will have the ‘Aha!’ effect. Through the descriptive analysis, we will form our hypotheses about our segments, thus ultimately setting the ground for the subsequent modeling.
4. After that, we will be ready to engage with elasticity modeling for purchase probability, brand choice, and purchase quantity
In most textbooks, you will find elasticities calculated as static metrics depending on price and quantity. But the concept of elasticity is in fact much broader. We will explore it in detail by calculating purchase probability elasticity, brand choice own price elasticity, brand choice cross-price elasticity, and purchase quantity elasticity. We will employ linear regressions and logistic regressions, once again implemented through the sklearn library. We implement state-of-the-art research on the topic to make sure that you have an edge over your peers. While we focus on about 20 different models, you will have the chance to practice with more than 100 different variations of them, all providing you with additional insights!
5. Finally, we’ll leverage the power of Deep Learning to predict future behavior
Machine learning and artificial intelligence are at the forefront of the data science revolution. That’s why we could not help but include it in this course. We will take advantage of the TensorFlow 2.0 framework to create a feedforward neural network (also known as artificial neural network). This is the part where we will build a black-box model, essentially helping us reach 90%+ accuracy in our predictions about the future behavior of our customers.
An Extraordinary Teaching Collective
We at 365 Careers have 550,000+ students here on Udemy and believe that the best education requires two key ingredients: a remarkable teaching collective and a practical approach. That’s why we ticked both boxes.
Customer Analytics in Python was created by 3 instructors working closely together to provide the most beneficial learning experience.
The course author, Nikolay Georgiev is a Ph.D. who largely focused on marketing analytics during his academic career. Later he gained significant practical experience while working as a consultant on numerous world-class projects. Therefore, he is the perfect expert to help you build the bridge between theoretical knowledge and practical application.
Elitsa and Iliya also played a key part in developing the course. All three instructors collaborated to provide the most valuable methods and approaches that customer analytics can offer.
In addition, this course is as engaging as possible. High-quality animations, superb course materials, quiz questions, handouts, and course notes, as well as notebook files with comments, are just some of the perks you will get by enrolling.
Why do you need these skills?
1. Salary/Income – careers in the field of data science are some of the most popular in the corporate world today. All B2C businesses are realizing the advantages of working with the customer data at their disposal, to understand and target their clients better
2. Promotions – even if you are a proficient data scientist, the only way for you to grow professionally is to expand your knowledge. This course provides a very rare skill, applicable to many different industries.
3. Secure Future – the demand for people who understand numbers and data, and can interpret it, is growing exponentially; you’ve probably heard of the number of jobs that will be automated soon, right? Well, the marketing department of companies is already being revolutionized by data science and riding that wave is your gateway to a secure future.
Why wait? Every day is a missed opportunity.
Click the “Buy Now” button and let’s start our customer analytics journey together!
Who this course is for:
- People who want a career in Data Science
- People who want a career in Business Intelligence
- Individuals who are passionate about numbers and quant analysis
- People working in Data Science looking to expand their knowledge into Marketing analytics
- People working in Marketing, looking for career growth in the realms of Data Science
Created by 365 Careers, 365 Iliya Valchanov
Last updated 11/2020
Size: 1.50 GB