Cypress End-to-End Testing – Getting Started
Learn how to use Cypress to design, build and run powerful and realistic end-to-end (E2E) tests with ease.
What you’ll learn
Add end-to-end testing workflows to projects
Define and use core Cypress concepts & techniques
Design and run automated end-to-end tests with Cypress
Implement realistic website user workflows with Cypress
Basic web development knowledge is required (no specific framework)
NO prior Cypress knowledge is required
Automated testing is a vital part of modern application development. Of course, website development is no exception – you must be able to run automated tests to efficiently detect bugs and regressions.
Cypress End-to-End Testing – Getting Started This course teaches you how to write and run end-to-end (E2E) tests with Cypress – one of the most popular web development E2E testing tools can you can use these days!
You will learn:
- What exactly Cypress is and why E2E testing matters
- How to install and use Cypress
- How to write and run E2E tests with Cypress
- How to simulate realistic website user flows by selecting elements and simulating user interaction (button clicks, keyboard typing & more)
- How to write good assertions (and what assertions are)
- Which core features and concepts Cypress offers
- How to use basic and more advanced Cypress concepts
- How to efficiently test third-party code
- How to deal with network (HTTP) requests and databases
- How to test user authentication flows
- And much more!
This course focuses on the core Cypress concepts and explores all basic as well as various more advanced Cypress features.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a solid set of Cypress fundamentals and you’ll be ready to dive deeper into Cypress and end-to-end testing!
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate web developers who have no or very little (end-to-end) testing experience
- Web developers who want to add automated end-to-end tests to their projects
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 2/2023
Size: 2.36 GB
Google Drive Links