DevOps Bootcamp: Terraform
Learn Terraform from scratch. Terraform fundamentals all the way to provisioning real-world cloud infrastructure on AWS.
What you’ll learn
Learn and understand the power of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) technologies
Prepare for the HashiCorp Certified Terraform Associate exam
How to provision cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP) with Terraform
Learn one of the most in-demand skills for DevOps Engineers and SysAdmins
Master Terraform from fundamentals all the way to Advanced Modules
Have the skills and understanding of Terraform to confidently become certified and apply for jobs
Learn to implement Terraform in your enterprise
Learn by doing through hands-on experience with Terraform
Program using the HashiCorp Configuration Language (HCL) used by Terraform
Become a top 10% Terraform developer to enhance your skillset and career opportunities
A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with an internet connection
Basic Linux knowledge is required
No paid AWS subscription is required as AWS Free Tier is used throughout the course
This Terraform course covers all the Terraform best practices and trends for 2022 and is focused on efficiency.
That means you’ll never have to spend time on confusing, out-of-date, incomplete tutorials anymore.
Instead, we’ll quickly push you beyond the basics so that you can provision cloud infrastructure on your own using the world’s most popular cloud platforms including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and become a DevOps Engineer or System Administrator.
The success stories speak for themselves.
Graduates of Zero To Mastery are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, Uber, Facebook, Shopify + other top tech companies.
They are also working as top freelancers getting paid while working remotely around the world.
This can be you.
Most importantly, you will learn from a senior industry professional that has actual real-world experience working with Terraform.
Why Should I Learn Terraform?
We like you already. Asking those smart questions!
Cloud technologies are everywhere these days, and demand for people able to work with these technologies is still *skyrocketing* (pun intended).
If you want to get into cloud technologies, Terraform is where you should start.
Terraform is a tool for effectively and efficiently working with cloud technologies, and a pretty awesome one at that.
It’s an open-source Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tool, meaning you can manage your cloud infrastructure using code or configuration files.
And that means Terraform allows you to build, change, and version infrastructure efficiently and safely. Pretty cool eh?
Terraform was created by HashiCorp to manage existing and popular cloud service providers like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform, as well as custom in-house cloud solutions. This has made it very popular with many companies requiring massive cloud capabilities and infrastructure.
It’s also one of the most in-demand skills for DevOps Engineers and System Administrators. You know what that means: great job prospects.
There are 40,000+ job postings listed seeking DevOps Engineers with Terraform skills in the United States alone, and DevOps Engineers have an average salary of over $110,000 / year.
So if you’re looking for something:
1. With lots of job demand
2. That’s still growing in importance
3. And can provide generous compensation
then learning Terraform is a great option for you.
Here’s what this Terraform course covers:
This course, like all Zero To Mastery courses, will constantly be updated as the landscape changes.
As the Terraform and cloud ecosystems evolve, this course will also be continually updated with lectures and resources.
This will be your go-to place to find the latest Terraform best practices and resources any time in the future.
This course will be your guide to learning Terraform, passing the Hashicorp Terraform Certification exam, and becoming a Certified Terraform Associate.
1. TERRAFORM & CLOUD FUNDAMENTALS – What is Terraform? Why is Terraform important? How is Terraform used for DevOps and SysAdmin? These questions and more are answered in detail. You’ve got to drill down into the basics before you can get to mastery!
You’ll be introduced to the importance of cloud technologies, including Terraform and its sought-after capabilities like its ability to easily step forward or backwards through changes using version control.
Plus you’ll learn everything through hands-on learning, including demos, exercises, and quizzes, so that you can be confident using your Terraform and cloud skills in the real world.
2. HASHICORP CONFIGURATION LANGUAGE – The goal of this section is to get you up to speed on the HashiCorp Configuration Language (HCL) used by Terraform.
You’ll be learning how to master concepts such as types (simple, collection, structural), conditional expressions, dynamic blocks, and built-in applications that you’ll be able to apply in the rest of the course and in your course project, where you’ll provision infrastructure on AWS.
3. TERRAFORM REMOTE STATES – With Remote States, Terraform writes the state data to a remote data store, which can then be shared between all members of a team. If you don’t even know what that means don’t worry, we’ll teach you!
You’ll learn how to utilize Terraform Remote States to make you and your team’s life *so* much easier, which is why it’s important to explore them in-depth and have a deep understanding of how they work.
4. TERRAFORM MODULES – A Terraform Module is a set of Terraform configuration files in a single directory, and this is where the magic happens.
You’ll take the next step in working with Terraform by learning everything there is to know about modules, including paramatizing and restructuring your infrastructure using modules. You’ll even create your first Terraform Module from scratch.
5. HASHICORP TERRAFORM ASSOCIATE CERTIFICATION – One of the best ways to prove your Terraform knowledge is by becoming a certified Terraform Associate.
This course goes in-depth into the knowledge required to pass the certification exam and is loaded with quizzes that allow you to test and solidify your knowledge for the exam. These are vital pieces of the puzzle for you to become a Terraform master.
Plus our amazing and supportive community of developers are available to help you practice and ace the certification exam!
6. BUILDING PROFESSIONAL AWS CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE WITH TERRAFORM – Throughout the course you’ll be using your Terraform knowledge to provision enterprise-level cloud infrastructure on the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform (AWS), which is exactly what you’ll be doing out there in the real world at your job!
Plus you’ll be applying all your Terraform knowledge with loads of hands-on learning and quizzes so that you can confidently apply your new skills in the real world.
What’s the bottom line?
This course is not about making you just code along without understanding the principles so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial. No!
This course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner in Terraform and cloud infrastructure, to someone that is in the top 10% of DevOps Engineers.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in obtaining the HashiCorp Terraform Associate Certification
- Anyone who wants to learn about cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Anyone who wants to become a DevOps Engineer or SysAdmin
- DevOps Engineers and SysAdmins who want to learn Terraform and be able to add a new skill to their resume and toolkit
- Students who are stuck in tutorial hell and want to go beyond all the beginner Terraform tutorials
- Anyone interested in provisioning infrastructure on AWS
- Anyone interested in learning the HashiCorp Configuration Language (HCL)
- Anyone interested in working at companies that utilize the cloud
- Bootcamp or online tutorial graduates that want to go beyond the basics
- You want to learn from an industry professional who actually has real-world industry experience, not just another online instructor that teaches off of documentation
Created by Andrei Neagoie, Andrei Dumitrescu, Zero To Mastery
Last updated 8/2022
Size: 3.64 GB
i m unable to dwnload this torrent.