Flutter & Dart for Beginners: Complete Course [2022 Latest]
Learn cross-platform mobile development to build a career as a Flutter Developer in 2022
What you’ll learn
Build applications for Android, iOS, Web and Desktop
Learn about Dart and Flutter cross-platform framework
Complete a portfolio ready project with instructions
Network requests, UI building and more in Dart & Flutter
Understand the basics of widgets and build a strong foundation
No prior experience is required. All concepts would be taught from scratch!
Welcome to Complete Course in Flutter App Development!
This course is for beginners and anyone curious to learn cross-platform mobile development in 2022.
The course is new and updated to the latest version!
Enroll now and get access to:
- Over 1.5 hours of exclusive Flutter content to help you get started as a cross-platform developer.
- Dedicated section to Dart programming to learn essential concepts.
- Advance topics on HTTP requests, JSON parsing, Navigation, and more in the same course.
From Beginner to Flutter Developer with Just One Course
We know that you’re here because you value your time. If you wanted to watch someone program for hours and hours without explaining what they’re doing, you’d be on YouTube.
By getting this course, you can rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. There are beautiful animations that explain all the difficult concepts and we’re always on hand to answer student questions.
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- Fundamental Flutter concepts e.g. Stateful vs. Stateless Widgets, Widget tree, and much more.
- Fundamental Dart concepts e.g. lists, maps, and more.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Software Design: How to organize and format code for readability.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in building mobile applications
- Learners curious to build cross-platform apps using Flutter
Created by Aditya Thakur
Last updated 3/2022
Size: 932 MB