Full English Course: Beginners Level
Complete English course to master your English grammar, speaking, reading, listening, vocabulary and more.
What Will I Learn?
- Have a deep knowledge of the basic English grammar.
Perfect your listening skills through practing different accents.
Increase your understanding of more complex readings.
- Improve your speaking to have more fluent conversations.
- Expand your vocabulary range.
- Be well prepared for your English exams.
- Participate in a weekly game for a free course.
- No previous course is required to take this course.
This course includes:
- Couse structured in Grammar Packs & Practise Packs with everything you need to improve your English easily.
- Video lectures explaining the grammar topics in a very easy to understand way.
- You will practise everything by doing exercises.
- Lots of resources and exercises to practise your listening in different accents and real TV examples.
- You will also improve your reading, pronunciation, spelling, and increase your vocabulary.
- Monitor your progress with Review Tests along the course.
- Downloadable material on pdf format.
- Check the course curriculum for the specific content of this course.
- Over 48 lectures and 1.5 hours of videos lectures.
This “Beginners” Course is focused on learning Basic English structures, grammar, vocabulary, listenings, readings, pronunciation, translations, dictations, spellings and contains the equivalent grammar and vocabulary to:
- The “Starters” level from the Cambridge University in the UK.
- The A1 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- A 0-56 points at the TOEFL exam (Test Of English as a Foreign Language).
- This course is oriented to students who want to improve their English from a beginner level to an intermediate level.
Created by Kate Ochsner
Last updated 10/2017
Size: 164.52 MB