Google Advanced Search Find Stuff Like a Boss
Google Advanced Search: Find Stuff Like a Boss
- Nothing, apart from a web browser and an access to google.com
Welcome to Google Advanced Search!
The main topic of this course is Google Search and more precisely, the advanced features of Google Search.
What you’ll learn during this course:
- how to use Google Search logical operators
- how to use Google Search most common specifiers
- how to use Google Search shortcuts
- how to use Google Search metadata & URL specifiers
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to add your newly developed Google Advanced Search skills on your CV.
All of the lessons are screen recorded in HD 1080p so you can see everything I mention during the lectures (check out the free preview sections!) And there’s also a checklist at the end of each section with a link to every website you see in the videos.
I’ll personally be answering any questions you have and I’ll be happy to provide links, resources and any help I can offer you in improving your understanding of Google Search operators and specifiers. I’ll also be updating the course every month with new tactics and approaches to Google Advanced Search so that you’re always up-to-date.
If you’re looking to save hours of time, learn an invaluable skill and become a boss at finding anything, click Take This Course at the top right of the page and let’s get started!
- If you have a beginner or intermediate level at searching stuff on Google, then this course is definitely for you!
- If you have an advanced level at searching stuff on Google, then you’re probably working at Google and don’t need this course!
Created by Samy Mkacher, Matt Jensen
Last updated 6/2016
Size: 495.59 MB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/google-advanced-search/.
Please seed this