GRUNT js: Automate web development tasks and save your time
Save time automating web development tasks like compressing CSS/JS files on fly. Set Grunt and enjoy your free time!
What Will I Learn?
- install and configure Grunt.js, npm, Node.js
minify and merge CSS and JS files -> which will improve website loading speed
automatically add vendor prefixes, after setting the project you won’t need to think about vendor prefixes anymore
- dramatically decrease time needed for running many tasks at once
As a front-end developer you have to do many time-consuming tasks.
Grunt is a task runner automating the web development tasks, it will save you a lot of precious time.
As always time = money. Save your time by learning Grunt.
Sample tasks that are going to be executed for you by Grunt:
- compressing of CSS and JS files -> making files smaller means that your website will load faster
- merging CSS and JS files -> you can maintain many JS/CSS files and at the end use only one. This is decreasing the number of required requests (which also improves the website’s loading speed)
- optimizing your images -> reducing their file sizes without affecting quality
- automatically adding vendor prefixes -> you won’t need to worry about vendor prefixes anymore. Grunt gives you a perfect solution with no performance hit and nothing new to learn.
- and many more -> there are over 4,000 plugins available
After my course you will know everything I mentioned above!
Set it once and enjoy your saved time! Build your websites faster and avoid repetitive work.
What’s more, you will also know how to:
- install Grunt.js/npm/Node.js
- properly configure and install plugins
- run tasks concurrently which will drastically improve the needed time for execution of task
I give you 100% satisfaction – if you do not like my course you can request a full refund up to 30 days. Remember that if you have any questions regarding topics covered in the course please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help!
- Over 75,000 people from around the world enrolled in my courses
Please check free lessons before buying! See for yourself the great quality of the course and enjoy it!
Created by Arkadiusz Włodarczyk
Last updated 7/2018
Size: 350.22 MB