Learn Network Hacking From Scratch (WiFi & Wired)
Learn how to hack both WiFi and wired networks like black hat hackers, and learn how to secure them from these attacks.
What you’ll learn
- 60+ detailed videos about practical networks attacks
Control connections of clients around you without knowing the password.
Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 using a number of methods.
- Hack any computer on the same network.
- Intercept data and spy on all on the network
- Gather detailed information about clients and networks like their OS, opened ports …etc.
- A number of practical attacks that can be used without knowing the key to the target network
- ARP Spoofing/ARP Poisonning
- Launch Various Man In The Middle attacks.
- Sniff packets from clients and analyse them to extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, videos, images ..etc.
- Detect ARP poisoning and protect your self and your network against it.
- You will be able to use more than 20 penetration testing tools such as ettercap, wireshark, aircrack-ng suit …etc.
- Combine individual attacks to launch even more powerful attacks.
- Basic IT skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
- For the wifi cracking ONLY – Wireless adapter that supports monitor mode (more info provided in the course).
Welcome to my comprehensive course on Network Hacking! In this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing or hacking and by the end of it you’ll be at an intermediate level being able to hack into networks and connected devices like black-hat hackers, not only that but you’ll also learn how to secure networks from hackers.
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory. Before jumping into hacking you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software (works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux), then the course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of linux, computer systems, networks and how devices communicate with each other, then you will learn how to exploit this method of communication to carry out a number of powerful attacks.
The Course is Divided into three main sections:
- Pre-connection attacks: In this section you will learn about how networks work, how devices communicate with each other and how the information is transferred in a wireless networks. You will also learn about basic terminology, what is a channel ? MAC address ? what is managed mode ? What is monitor mode and how to enable it ? what is sniffing and what is it limited to ? so in this section we still don’t know much about penetration testing , all we have is a computer and a wireless card connected to it, you will learn how to start gathering information using your wi-fi card (packet sniffing) and you will learn how to control connections around you (ie: deny/allow devices from connecting to networks) even without knowing the password of the target network.
- Gaining Access: Now that you gathered information about the networks around you, in this section you will learn a number of methods to crack the key and get the password to your target network weather it uses WEP, WPA or even WPA2.
- Post Connection attacks: Now that you have the key, you can connect to the target network, in this section you will learn a number of powerful techniques that allow you to gather comprehensive information about the connected devices, see anything they do on the internet (such as login information, passwords, visited urls, images, videos ….etc), redirect requests, inject evil code in loaded pages and even gain full control over any client in your network! All the attacks here work against both wireless and wired networks. You will also learn how to create a fake WiFi network, attract users to connect to it and use all of the above techniques against the connected clients.
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against any wireless enabled device , ie: it does not matter if the device is a phone , tablet laptop …etc. These attacks also work against all operating systems (Windows, OSX, Linux IOS, Android …ect.). in each technique you will understand the theory behind it and how it works, then you’ll learn how to use that technique in a real life scenario, so by the end of the course you’ll be able to modify these techniques or combine them to come up with more powerful attacks and adopt them to different scenarios and different operating systems.
With this course, you’ll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we’ll respond to you within 15 hours.
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against devices that I have permission to test.
NOTE: This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih and No other organization is associated for certification exam for the same. Although, you will receive Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that No OTHER ORGANIZATION IS INVOLVED.
- Anybody who is interested in learning about network penetration testing
- Anybody interested into learning how to protect networks from hackers.
Created by Zaid Sabih, z Security
Last updated 5/2019
Size: 4.10 GB