Master CSS Bootcamp 2022 with Animations, Transitions, Flex
CSS for Absolute Beginners! Learn CSS from scratch and implement your learnings
What you’ll learn
Introduction of CSS and it’s Fundamentals.
Learn about CSS Formatting such as Colors, background, borders, margins, etc.
Implement CSS Layouts like float, overflow, clear, width and max-width, etc.
Learn about CSS Math function such as Cal() function, max() and min() function.
Learn about CSS Borders like Rounded Corners, Border Images, etc.
Try CSS Backgrounds such as Multiple Backgrounds, 2D Transforms, 3D Transforms, etc.
Learn how to add Animations and Transitions.
Learn how to Implement the object-fit Property.
Learn about the User Interface and box sizing.
Learn how to implement how to add Image Reflection and Multiple Columns.
Must have basic knowledge about web development and HTML.
Advanced HTML or web development knowledge will help to learn easily.
No CSS knowledge is required.
You will learn everything about CSS from Scratch!
Welcome to the amazing course of CSS(Cascading Style Sheet).
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheet. Where HTML is what defines the structure and content of a web page, a Cascading Style Sheet is a web document that allows you to change the appearance of the HTML. CSS is easy to learn and understand, but it provides powerful control over the presentation of an HTML document.
This course is best for you to CSS, you can learn everything from scratch.
In this course, you will cover:-
- Introduction of CSS, CSS Versions, CSS Syntax, How To Add CSS, CSS Comments, etc.
- Introduction to CSS Colors, CSS Background, CSS Borders, Margins, Padding, etc.
- Introduction to Links, Lists, Tables, CSS Layout, CSS Position, etc.
- Learn about the CSS Layout – Horizontal & Vertical Align, CSS Combinators, etc.
- Learn about the CSS Pseudo-classes and examples of Pseudo-classes.
- Learn about the Navigation Bar, Dropdowns, Image Gallery, Images, Specificity, forms, etc.
- Learn how to implement CSS Attribute Selectors.
- Learn about Math function such as Cal() function, max() and min() function.
- Learn about CSS Borders, Multiple Backgrounds, Color Keywords, etc.
- Introduction to CSS Gradients, CSS text, and box-shadow.
- Learn how to use CSS 2D and 3D Transforms.
- Introduction to CSS Transitions and Animations.
- Introduction to CSS Tooltip and Image Reflection.
- Introduction to CSS Buttons, Pagination, User Interface, etc.
After finishing this course, you will become an expert in CSS. We are also providing quizzes.
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Instructor Support – Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
Enroll now and make the best use of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is Absolute beginner in web development.
- Anyone who wants to learn Web Development from scratch.
- Anyone who wants to learn CSS or wants to be an expert in CSS.
- Anyone who’s excited to learn about the CSS features.
- Already have CSS knowledge but want to learn more about CSS.
Created by Data Is Good Academy
Last updated 3/2022
Size: 4.71 GB