Mastering the System Design Interview
Insider tips for your system design interview from a former Amazon hiring manager – plus 6 mock interviews for practice!
What you’ll learn
Practice working through real-world system design interview questions
Apply horizontal scaling to transactions, data storage, analytics, and databases
Choose appropriate algorithms and data structures for system designs
Structure your interview responses to ensure the best outcomes
Approach system design problems from the right angles, and with the right questions.
Address the soft skills your interviewer is secretly evaluating you on
Some prior experience in system architecture and computer science is expected.
Ace your next systems design interview! Get tips, tricks, and practice interviews with a former hiring manager from Amazon, who interviewed thousands of software engineers and hired hundreds. Frank Kane will share the secrets of what your interviewer is looking for and the technologies you’re expected to know. Practice makes perfect, so you’ll also get six mock system design interviews with real-world interview questions from the biggest tech employers.
A technical interview loop is a demanding process, and the system design part is often the most challenging. This course gets you prepared, and maximizes your odds of landing a new job that could change your life.
About 5 hours of on-demand video content will cover what you need to know before starting your next interview:
- Techniques for scaling distributed systems and service fleets
- Database technologies and “NoSQL” solutions
- Use of caching to improve scalability and performance
- Designing for resiliency and handling failures
- Distributed storage solutions
- A review of algorithms and data structures
- Processing big data with Apache Spark
- An overview of cloud computing resources
- Interview strategies for structuring your system design interview
- Six full mock interviews with real-world system design interview questions
- General tips and tricks for a successful technical interview
We’ll cover topics in high-level design and low-level design, software architecture, and more.
This course is for experienced software engineers who need some extra preparation prior to a challenging system design interview. Enroll now, and you’ll have every advantage going into your next tech interview!
Who this course is for:
- Experienced software engineers or architects preparing for challenging system design interviews at big tech companies.
Created by Sundog Education by Frank Kane, Frank Kane, Sundog Education Team
Last updated 3/2023
Size: 2.92 GB
Google Drive Links
Download Part 1 | Download Part 2