Materialize CSS From Scratch With 5 Projects
Master HTML 5 & the Materialize CSS framework by building 5 real world responsive material design based themes
- Learn to correctly structure HTML 5 documents with semantic tags and attributes
- Learn and create amazing high quality Materialize themes and UIs from scratch
- Learn the Materialize utilities, classes, components & JS widgets using a custom sandbox environment
- Basic HTML & CSS
Custom Materialize Sandbox
I have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an html page associated with it and has a start state. As we move along through the lectures, you code along with me learning all that Materialize offers including CSS components, utilities, JS widgets and more.
5 Real Projects/Themes
We will create the following projects from scratch..
- Travelville – A travel agency website/theme (Carousel slider, autocomplete, scrolling navigation)
- Quazzu – Cloud hosting theme (SideNav, cards, CSS overlays)
- Madmin – Interactive admin theme (Working todo list, charts, preloader, counter script)
- BizLand – Business consultation theme with a full screen landing page (Scrollfire, Google maps integration)
- Galappear – Graphic design portfolio (Uses Sass and scrollfire for scroll animations)