MERN Stack News Application with Tailwind CSS
Build a Full stack News Portal Application with React , Node , Express , Mongo DB
What you’ll learn
Creating Full Stack Applications with React , Node , Express , Mongo
Handling Complex data without state management tools like redux
Creating Mongo DB Models , Schemas
The most popular text editor for creating content like draftjs
Deploying a full stack application to live server without any cost
Hello, Welcome TO The Course MERN Stack News Application.
The Different Technologies we will use in this application are
- React – For Front End
- Tailwind CSS – For UI / Styling
- Node JS – For Backend Run-Time Environment
- Express JS – For Backend Framework
- Mongo DB – For Database
The topics that we will cover in this course are
- Complete USER authentication with Protected Routes concept
- ALL CRUD operations for the news items like create, read, update, delete
- Handling Complex data without state management tools like redux
- Creating Mongo DB Models, Schemas
- The most popular text editor for creating content like drafts
- Deploying a full-stack application to a live server without any cost
- States, Props, Routing, HTTP Calls In React
- In the complete application, we will use only functional/stateless components in React.
- For Styling and UI we will the latest and tending utility CSS framework Tailwind CSS.
- We will not use any external CSS frameworks or libraries like bootstrap/material UI etc.
- We will build every piece of the component in the application from scratch with Tailwind CSS
- We will learn to implement complex responsive layouts with tailwind CSS
Tailwind CSS is basically a utility-first CSS framework for rapidly building custom user interfaces. It is a highly customizable, low-level CSS framework that gives you all of the building blocks you need to build bespoke designs without any annoying opinionated styles you have to fight to override.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are passionate about full stack web development
- Students who want be a master in MERN
- Students who want build complex layouts without using any CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap , Material UI etc
- Making responsive applications with Tailwind CSS
- Deploying to Live Server
Created by K.Sathyaprakash Reddy
Last updated 2/2022
Size: 2.20 GB