NodeJS – The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL, Deno)
Master Node JS, build REST APIs with Node.js, GraphQL APIs, add Authentication, use MongoDB, SQL & much more!
What you’ll learn
- Work with one of the most in-demand web development programming languages
Build modern, fast and scalable server-side web applications with NodeJS, databases like SQL or MongoDB and more
Understand the NodeJS ecosystem and build server-side rendered apps, REST APIs and GraphQL APIs
- General knowledge of how the web works is recommended but not a must-have
- NO NodeJS knowledge is required!
Node.js is probably THE most popular and modern server-side programming language you can dive into these days!
Node.js developers are in high demand and the language is used for everything from traditional web apps with server-side rendered views over REST APIs all the way up to GraphQL APIs and real-time web services. Not to mention its applications in build workflows for projects of all sizes.
This course will teach you all of that! From scratch with zero prior knowledge assumed. Though if you do bring some knowledge, you’ll of course be able to quickly jump into the course modules that are most interesting to you.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
- Node.js Basics & Basic Core Modules
- Parsing Requests & Sending Responses
- Rendering HTML Dynamically (on the Server)
- Using Express.js
- Working with Files and generating PDFs on the Server (on-the-fly)
- File Up- and Download
- Using the Model-View-Controller (MVC) Pattern
- Using Node.js with SQL (MySQL) and Sequelize
- Using Node.js with NoSQL (MongoDB) and Mongoose
- Working with Sessions & Cookies
- User Authentication and Authorization
- Sending E-Mails
- Validating User Input
- Data Pagination
- Handling Payments with Stripe.js
- Building REST APIs
- Authentication in REST APIs
- File Upload in REST APIs
- Building GraphQL APIs
- Authentication in GraphQL APIs
- File Upload in GraphQL APIs
- Building a Realtime Node.js App with Websockets
- Deploying a Node.js Application
- And Way More!
Does this look like a lot of content? It certainly is!
This is not a short course but it is the “Complete Guide” on Node.js after all. We’ll dive into a lot of topics and we’ll not just scratch the surface.
We’ll also not just walk through boring theory and some slides. Instead, we’ll build two major projects: An online shop (including checkout + payments) and a blog.
All topics and features of the course will be shown and used in these projects and you’ll therefore learn about them in a realistic environment.
Is this course for you?
If you got no Node.js experience, you’ll love this course because it starts with zero knowledge assumed. It’s the perfect course to become a Node.js developer.
If you got basic Node.js experience, this course is also a perfect match because you can go through the basic modules quickly and you’ll benefit from all the deep dives and advanced topics the course covers.
Are you an advanced Node.js user? Check the curriculum then. Maybe you found no other course that shows how to use SQL with Node.js. Or you’re interested in GraphQL. Chances are, that you’ll get a lot of value out of this course, too!
- NO Node.js knowledge is required at all!
- Basic HTML + CSS knowledge helps but is NOT required
- Beginner or advanced web developers who want to dive into backend (server-side) development with NodeJS
- Everyone who’s interested in building modern, scalable and high-performing web applications
- Experienced NodeJS developers who want to dive into specific features like using GraphQL with NodeJS
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 3/2023
Size: 18.80 GB
Google Drive Links
Download Part 1 | Download Part 2 | Download Part 3 | Download Part 4
Do you have subtitile for this course?
English Subtitles Included.
Plz provide drive link,,
why all torrent file is not working. it keeps saying error meta data
please seed this
3/2019 update please
pls what was included in the update ??
Please include Time to practice files! The current files just point back to Udemy behind a paywal. Thanks
Thank you very much for this free tutorial. Seeds please.
Please update the course as it has been a YEAR since the last update. Thanks in advance everyone all the love! <3
Update please thank you very much
I am already a couple of sections into the course. But I noticed that some of the subtitles are not in English. Some of them are German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, etc. It’s kind of hard to understand what the teacher / instructor is teaching since he/she is not a native English speaker. I hope this gets fixed / updated. Anyway, thank you so much!
link is not working
There’s a new version of this course. Please update <3
I don’t can’t download.
The link sent me to https://livsavr.co/
Follow this: http://freecoursesite.com/how-to-download-course/
link is not working, please fix it
Can someone please seed this?
link not working after click to verify there’s no option to generate link
CSRF token mismatch.
Error: The requested address ‘/UWlW’ was not found on this server.
Please fix this error.