Practical Test Driven Development for Java Programmers
A truly practical approach to the fundamentals of test driven development in Java, featuring JUnit and Mockito,
What you’ll learn
- Be able to confidently create software using Test Driven Development techniques.
Be able to use Mocking frameworks such as Mockito
Understand how to write tests for trickier scenarios
- Using TDD techniques to fix applications which weren’t developed using TDD
- Basic Java knowledge and at least some experience in programming. No experience of JUnit or writing tests is needed.
This course covers the fundamentals of test driven development for Java programmers… not just the theory, but how to use it in real world project examples. This includes mocking with Mockito. This includes some hands on exercises and how to deal with legacy code that doesn’t have tests in place.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT JAVA VERSIONS – This course has been written using Java 8 and JUnit4. If you use Java 9 or above then by default you’ll get offered JUnit5. You’ll be able to follow along with the course as all the theory is still perfectly valid, however there are some small syntax changes between JUnit4 and JUnit5. If you’re not sure, check the Q&A for this course where you’ll find the answers to these. I’ll be adding some extra lectures to this course to cover the differences with the newer versions of Java/Junit very soon!
- Experienced and more novice Java developers who want to switch to a more agile way of programming
- Programmers who want to improve the way they approach test driven development
Created by Matt Greencroft, Virtual Pair Programmers
Last updated 9/2018
Size: 1.60 GB
Thank you so much! 🙂
please seed .Thanks in anticipation 🙂