Python 3 Complete Masterclass – Make Your Job Tasks Easier!
Learn Python 100% hands-on. Exercises, quizzes, notebooks, cheat sheet and e-book included. New free content each month!
What you’ll learn
- You will GAIN CONFIDENCE when asking your manager for a RAISE or going to any Junior or Intermediate Python Developer INTERVIEW.
You will ultimately GAIN REAL-LIFE SKILLS: Excel Automation, Database Automation, Data Analysis and Visualization, Network Automation. No silly little games, no useless apps, no filler content!
You will MASTER all the Python 3 key concepts starting FROM SCRATCH. No prior Python knowledge is required.
- You will get FREE NEW VIDEO LECTURES and RESOURCES ONCE A MONTH and learn the latest Python 3 concepts and use cases.
- You will have MY FULL SUPPORT for every course-related question or suggestion, plus the help of the community.
- You will have LIFETIME ACCESS TO COURSE UPDATES and new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- You will be able to apply for and get involved in most Python 3 PROJECTS.
- You will be able to work with the Python interpreter and Python scripts.
- You will be able to work with Python strings and string methods.
- You will be able to work with Python lists, list methods and ranges.
- You will be able to work with Python sets, set methods and frozensets.
- You will be able to work with Python tuples and tuple methods.
- You will be able to work with Python dictionaries and dictionary methods.
- You will be able to work with Python control flow structures (if, for, while, break, continue, pass, exceptions, try-except-else-finally blocks).
- You will learn everything about properly handling syntax errors and exceptions in Python 3.
- You will be able to work with Python functions, namespaces and modules.
- You will be able to work with Python file operations: create, read, write, append, truncate, close.
- You will be able to work with Python patterns and regular expressions.
- You will be able to work with Python classes, objects and inheritance.
- You will be able to work with advanced Python tools (comprehensions, lambda functions, threading basics, iterators, generators, decorators).
- You will be able to apply the Python 3 knowledge you get from this course in quizzes, coding exercises and real-life scenarios.
- You will build a scientific, interactive calculator with a user menu and advanced math operations available.
- You will be able to work with Microsoft Excel files and automate boring spreadsheet-related tasks using Python 3.
- You will be able to work with PostgreSQL databases and automate boring database-related tasks using Python 3.
- You will be able to work with network devices (switches/routers) and automate networking tasks using SSH.
- You will be able to work with Pandas to perform data analysis operations on TXT, CSV, JSON, XLSX, HTML files and SQL databases.
- You will be able to work with Bokeh to perform data visualization and generate line / bar / pie / range / stocks / candlesticks charts.
- You will be able to work with Pytest to perform unit test automation, also learning advanced concepts like fixture functions or markers.
- You will be able work with Requests, Pandas and BeautifulSoup to get, load and parse webpage content, perform web scraping tasks and build an Excel database.
- You will get a Python 3 CHEAT SHEET filled with key concepts and examples.
- You will get a Python 3 200+ PAGES E-BOOK for free, to keep learning offline.
- You will learn 10 ways to earn money and build a portfolio with your Python skills.
- No prior Python knowledge is required. You will learn everything from scratch!
- You just need a laptop or PC and a decent Internet connection.
- Preferably, you should have a Windows OS to work on, to be fully synchronized with the course content.
✔ Probably the most PRACTICAL Python 3 course on Udemy
✔ I am updating the course each month with new videos and code
✔ I am answering all your questions, usually in less than 24 hours
✔ No slides, no boring theory, no rambling, no chitchat. Just coding
✔ Quizzes, Notebooks and Python 3 Coding Exercises are included
✔ Downloadable Python 3 cheat sheet and 200+ pages PDF e-book are included
✔ Learn real-life Python skills: Excel / Database / Data Analysis / Network Automation
✔ Private Discord community for instructor support and learning as a team
✔ Udemy Bestselling Instructor with over 1500 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews
✔ Over 60.000 satisfied students across several e-learning platforms
✔ Certificate of Completion is included
“This Python course is excellent!! I have taken a few Python courses previously from Udemy, this course is the best so far. The lectures are kept short but contain a lot of info on the topic. I really like the short quizzes to make sure you listened to the important points made in the lectures. The best feature is the interactive coding to give you immediate hands-on with the material to ensure you understood what you thought you understood. Great Course!” by Richard Mata
✔ Course updates (in real-time)
- Update: May 17th, 2019 – Updated the Python 3 Cheat Sheet PDF and course FAQ
- Update: April 24th, 2019 – 1 new section; 6 new videos; 6 notebooks; 1 quiz
- Update: April 10th, 2019 – 1 new section; 8 new videos; 8 notebooks; 1 quiz
- Update: March 28th, 2019 – 1 new section; 7 new videos; 7 notebooks; 1 quiz
- Update: February 28th, 2019 – 1 new section; 7 new videos; 6 notebooks; 1 quiz
- Update: January 22nd, 2019 – 1 new section; 3 new videos; 4 new quizzes; FAQ
- Update: December 2nd, 2018 – 10 Ways to Earn Money with Your Python Skills (videos)
- Update: November 6th, 2018 – Notebooks for Sections 1 – 14; PostgreSQL-Python Cheat Sheet; Quiz Updates
- Course Launch: October 30th, 2018
✔ What others have to say about my courses?
- “What an incredible value and learning experience!” by Sean A.
- “Excellent material. Kudos to a great instructor with a vast level of creativity.” by Anthony W.
- “The instructor is an excellent professional, skillful and engaging.” by Georgios T.
- “I can say this man is going on smoothly and perfectly, explaining in the most empirical way.”by Kolapo A.
✔ Why would you take this course?
- Do you want to become a Python Developer without having to spend a lot of money on books and boring theoretical courses?
- Do you often hear things like “You should learn Python!” or “Just write a Python script for that!”or even “Python is so easy to learn!”? Python here, Python there, Python everywhere?
“As a Python beginner, I find this course is concise, easy to understand and structured. Also, Mihai responses to my question during the course promptly. I highly recommend this training course.” by Johnny Wang
✔ What’s this course all about?
- Python 3 programming course aimed at anyone having little or no experience in coding and a great desire to start learning Python from scratch. This hands-on training takes you from “Hello World!” to advanced Python topics in just a few hours.
- First, you will learn and practice every Python 3 key concept, which is explained in one or more video lectures, usually followed by a short quiz and several exercises.
- Each video is filled with relevant examples, created in a learn-by-doing fashion and the quizzes, coding exercises and assignments will help you consolidate the main ideas behind each Python 3 topic.
- After laying the foundation, you will start exploring some advanced Python 3 topics, thus quickly growing your skills from Zero to Beginner to Intermediate to Advanced to Superhero level.
- Next, we will build a scientific calculator in Python 3, having a basic user menu and both simple and advanced math operations available: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, modulo, raising to a power, square root, logarithm, as well as trigonometric functions like sin, cos and tan.
- Finally, you will gain some real-life skills that you can use at most programming and IT-related jobs: Excel Automation, Database Automation, Data Analysis Automation, Test Automation, Web Scraping and Network Automation, among others, using Python 3.
- You will also be able to download printable cheat sheets to have every Python 3 concept at hand whenever you need it, as well as a 200+ pages Python 3 e-book that can help you continue studying whenever you don’t feel like watching videos or solving coding exercises. What more can you ask for?
- As a final bonus, you will also get all the Python 2 content in my older course, so you will be able to interact with systems still running the legacy “edition” of Python, which have not yet migrated to the latest version. It never hurts to be fluent in both versions of this amazingly popular programming language, although Python 3 is the most relevant version today.
“I am really enjoying this course thus far. 10-12 minutes into the course and I’ve already written my first line of Python code, which I think it’s pretty cool, since I’ve never programmed before. I’m planning to finish this course and apply for a junior programmer, part-time job. Thanks for this training!” by Andrei Vasilescu
✔ What are the steps you’re going to take from Zero to Superhero Level skills in Python?
- Introduction – What’s This Course All About?
- Zero Level: Python 3 – Basics
- Beginner Level: Python 3 – Strings
- Beginner Level: Python 3 – Numbers and Booleans
- Beginner Level: Python 3 – Lists
- Beginner Level: Python 3 – Sets
- Beginner Level: Python 3 – Tuples
- Beginner Level: Python 3 – Ranges
- Beginner Level: Python 3 – Dictionaries
- Intermediate Level: Python 3 – Conditionals, Loops and Exceptions
- Intermediate Level: Python 3 – Handling Errors and Exceptions in Python
- Intermediate Level: Python 3 – Functions and Modules
- Intermediate Level: Python 3 – File Operations
- Advanced Level: Python 3 – Regular Expressions
- Advanced Level: Python 3 – Classes and Objects
- Advanced Level: Python 3 – Other Advanced Concepts
- General Recap: Python 3 – Cheat Sheet and 200+ Pages E-Book
- Project – Application: Python 3 – Build a Scientific Calculator with Python 3
- Superhero Level: Automate Excel Tasks with Python 3
- Superhero Level: Automate Database Tasks with Python 3
- Superhero Level: Automate Network Tasks with Python 3
- Superhero Level: Automate Data Analysis Tasks with Python 3
- Superhero Level: Data Visualization with Bokeh and Python 3
- Superhero Level: Automate Unit Testing with Python 3
- Superhero Level: Automate Web Scraping with Python 3
- Useful Python Modules and Tools
- 10 Ways to Earn Money and Build a Portfolio with Your Python Skills
- Final Section
- Course Bonuses
“Very thorough course. Includes plenty of details and examples without being boring. Explanations are given at a very practical level.” by Gary Scarr
⚠ Important information before you enroll!
- In case you find the course useless for your career, don’t forget you are covered by a 30-day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked.
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, 24/7, lifetime access to the course (unless you choose to drop the course during the first 30 days).
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course – video lectures, additional resources, exercises or new code. Please note that you will receive NEW CONTENT for FREE, ONCE A MONTH, inside this course!
- You will benefit from my full support regarding any question you might have and your course colleagues will help you, as well. This is not just a programming course, it’s an amazing learning community!
- Check out the promo video at the top of this page and some of the free preview videos in the curriculum to get a taste of my teaching style and methods before making your decision!
“This is a real nice course and very unique compared to other courses available on Udemy. The unique thing about this is automation projects. The best way to learn language and concepts is by applying them to practical scenarios and that is what this course is all about.” by Vinay Gupta
✔ I strongly encourage you to learn Python, an amazingly beginner-friendly programming language and take your job and career to the next level!
✔ Let’s get started! Enroll now and I’ll see you in the first lecture!
- Anyone who wants to make the right choice when starting to learn programming.
- Test Engineers, Test Automation Engineers, Quality Assurance Engineers and Analysts.
- Network Engineers, Database Administrators, System Engineers, IT Engineers, Data Entry Operators.
- Any kind of IT geeks who wish to learn Python 3 programming from scratch.
- This course is for beginners only and should not be attended by senior developers.
Created by Mihai Catalin Teodosiu, Python Developer, PythonTutorial IO
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 7.33 GB