RESTful Web API – The Complete Guide (.NET7 API) Part 1
Build RESTful web API (C#) with Authentication and learn how to consume them in a real world application (.NET 7 API)
What you’ll learn
Learn basic fundamentals of ASP NET Core Web API
Build RESTful API’s in .NET 7
Learn how to document an API
Versioning in an API
Implement Repository Pattern in API to database using EF
Implement Authentication and Authorization in API and Consume API
.NET Identity to Authenticate API
Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
Learn how to consume API using HTTPClient in the Repository Pattern
Dependency Injection in .NET API
Deploying API to Azure
6months knowlege of C#
3-6 months knowledge of NET Core
Visual Studio 2022
SQL Server 2018
This is a Beginner to Intermediate level course on ASP.NET Core Web API that will take you from the basics of building API to consuming them. This course is for anyone who is new to RESTful Web API’s in ASP.NET Core or who is familiar with ASP.NET and wants to learn how to consume them effectively in an ASP.NET Core Web application.
By the end of this course, you will be able to build a RESTful web service with Web API by yourself, make GET, POST, PUT and DELETE HTTP Requests with a well-built repository pattern in ASP.NET Core Project. You will also get a exposure to Entity Framework Code First migrations and learn how to save your data persistently in a database.
We will cover authentication and authorization in Web API as well as consume them in a real-world project.
Finally the complete project will be deployed to azure!
What are the requirements?
- 6months experience in C#
- 3-6 months knowledge of ASP.NET Core.
- Visual Studio 2022
- SQL Server Management Studio
- .NET 7
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn basic fundamentals of ASP NET Core web API
- Build RESTful API’s in .NET 7
- Learn how to document an API using swagger and swashbuckle.
- Versioning in an API.
- Implement Repository Pattern in API to the database using EF.
- Authentication and Authorization in ASP.NET Core API’s.
- Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
- Learn how to consume API using HTTPClient in the Repository Pattern.
- Deploying .NET 7 API
All source codes and exercise solutions of this course are also available on Github and you can find details in the lecture “PROJECT RESOURCES”, of course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Web API in NET 7
- Anyone who wants to learn how to consume Web API’s
- Anyone who wants to Learn Creating and Consuming API with Authentication
Created by Bhrugen Patel
Last updated 5/2023
Size: 3.45 GB
Google Drive Links