Social Engineering, OSINT & Malware for Hacking
How hackers hack people and access Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, mobile phones, social media and bank accounts?
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to create undetectable malware using MSFvenom, Veil, TheFatRat, Empire Project, etc
Learn embedding malware in pdf and doc files
Learn the working mechanism of Social Engineering Toolkit
- Learn social engineering techniques and terminologies
- Learn about the Metasploit Framework
- Learn how to achieve a realistic “vishing” attack: hacking people by phone
- Learn how to collect information about people by using OSINT (Open Source Intelligence)
- Learn how to use Empire
- Learn how to use FOCA, Web Archieve, The Harvester & Recon-NG
- A computer for installing all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to the “Learn Social Engineering, OSINT and Malware for Hacking!” course.
Facebook, iPhone, Gmail, Android, SmartWatch etc. If we ask any person about these terms 15 years ago than now you would not get an answer. However, they are a big part of our life in today’s world. Even we can not imagine a life without them. This easiness also brings a huge weakness. We depend on these technologies for our sensitive information. and they are just secured with just one password.
Since most people are using the same password in most of the services. If a service is compromised or a hackergain access to just one of our passwords all our identity, private and sensitive information can be stolen, deleted or can be used as a blackmail to us.
Hackers can access our sensitive information by phishing, vishing, social engineering, putting malware, trojan horse to our devices. By the increase in the number of platforms, there may be an enormous amount of backdoors which hackers acquire our information and exploit. Also if you write “how to hack facebook account” or “how to hack a phone” thousands of resources can be found which shows the seriousness of the situation. Hackers can also collect your sensitive information by information gathering, a.k.a. reconnaissance.
In this course, I will cover all aspects of social engineering with different techniques and tools. I will start with terminology and integrate it the practical usage and hand on experiences. I will emphasize import key points throughout the course. At the end of the course, you will easily understand necessary information about social engineering and take necessary precautions for yourself or for your organization.
This course includes the beginner levels so you don’t need to have a previous knowledge of social engineering, reverse engineering, malware, the Metasploit framework or information security. You’ll learn how to ethically apply social engineering.
In this course I tried to show the importance of using free tools and platforms, so you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
By registering the course you will have lifetime access the all resources, practice videos and will be able to ask questions about related topics whenever you want.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn by the end of course,
- Understand the main terminology of Social Engineering
- Create and distribute malware
- How open source intelligence (OSINT) can be gathered and used for hacking into systems
- How to send fake emails
- Learn about vishing (Voice Phishing) tools and techniques
- How to use Empire Project, MSFvenom, Veil, and TheFatRat
And much, much more…
Also after completion of the course, a certificate will be created for your arsenal.
In this course, you will find the clean and pure information. When preparing the training, we especially avoided unnecessary talk and waiting; we have found these parts for you and gotten them out.
As your instructor, I have over 10 years experience as a security expert. As a result of this expertise, I’m working with a handcrafted detail for creating the best and necessary content for my students. This approach also can be seen in my previous course’s reviews.
See what my fellow students have to say:
“Very good experience, I always wanted such type of training which is filled with deep explanation and demo. I am interested in the security field and want to make my career in this domain, I really enjoy the learning.“ – Pragya Nidhi
“Easy teaching, no unnecessary statements. Just telling what is needed… An effective real introduction to pentest.” – Ben Dursun
“All applied and easy to grasp the content. Looking forward to getting next training of the lecturer.” – Jim Dowson
I’m always updating this course with fresh content, too
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools released every day, the Metasploit database is getting larger and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better security specialist.
For keeping up with that pace I’m always adding new, up-to-date content to this course at no extra charge.After buying this course, you’ll have lifetime access to it and any future updates.
I’ll personally answer all your questions
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions.
IMPORTANT: This course is created for educational purposes and all the information learned should be used when the attacker is authorized.
- Anyone who wants to learn social engineering tools and techniques
- Anyone who wants to learn about how malware is created and distributed
- Cyber Security Consultants who will support organizations for creating a more secure environment
- People who are willing to make a career in Cyber Security
- Anyone who wants to be a White Hat Hacker
Created by Muharrem AYDIN
Last updated 4/2018
Size: 694.54 MB