Spring Security Zero to Master along with JWT,OAUTH2
Spring Security, SpringBoot Security, CORs, CSRF, JWT, OAUTH2, OpenID Connect, KeyCloak
What you’ll learn
Spring Security framework details and it features.
How to adapt security for a Java web application using Spring Security
What is CSRF, CORS, JWT, OAUTH2
Applying authorization rules using roles, authorities inside a web application using Spring Security
Method level security in web/non-web applications
Basics of Spring framework
‘Spring Security Zero to Master’ course will help in understanding the Spring Security Architecture, important packages, interfaces, classes inside it which handles authentication and authorization requests in the web applications. It also covers most common security related topics like CORs, CSRF, JWT, OAUTH2, password management, method level security, user, roles & authorities management inside web applications.
Below are the important topics that this course covers,
- Spring Security framework details and it features
- How to adapt security for a Java web application using Spring Security
- Password Management in Spring Security with PasswordEncoders
- Deep dive about encoding, encryption and hashing
- What is CSRF, CORS and how to address them
- What is Authentication and Authorization. How they are different from each other.
- Securing endpoint URLs inside web applications using Ant, MVC & Regex Matchers
- Filters in Spring Security and how to write own custom filters
- Deep dive about JWT (JSON Web Tokens) and the role of them inside Authentication & Authorization
- Deep dive about OAUTH2 and various grant type flows inside OAUTH2.
- Deep dive about OpenID Connect & how it is related to OAUTH2
- Applying authorization rules using roles, authorities inside a web application using Spring Security
- Method level security in web/non-web applications
- Social Login integrations into web applications
- Set up of Authorization Server using KeyCloak
The pre-requisite for the course is basic knowledge of Java, Spring and interest to learn.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students who are learning Spring framework and interested in security as well
- Developers who already know developing web applications using Spring framework
- Java Architects
Created by Eazy Bytes
Last updated 7/2022
Size: 2.57 GB
Google Drive Links
Download Part 1 | Download Part 2
Please update the torrent link