The Complete Android P + Java Developer Course™ : 2019
In this course, you’ll learn to build Android apps with Java for Android P, Google’s latest Android version.
What you’ll learn
- Create Professional Java Applications
Create Greate Android Applications
Apply for your dream job as an Android Developer
- Bring your own App Idea to Life
- Build a fantastic resume in order to show to employers
- Master Java Programming Language
- No Programming Experience is Required
- No Programming Knowledge Required
- Passion to Create Awesome Android Apps
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
[NOTE: This course includes two courses: a brand new Android P + Java course, as well as my legacy course that contains dozens of hours of app creation.]
The main goal of this course is to teach you how to build amazing Android P apps (latest version) using its most popular programming language, Java.
My name is Morteza Kordi, senior mobile app developer and Udemy instructor with over 30,000 satisfied students, and I’ve designed The Complete Android + Kotlin Developer Course with one thing in mind: you should learn by practicing your skills and building apps.
I’ll personally be answering any questions you might have and I’ll be happy to provide links, resources and any help I can offer to help you master Java programming and Android P app development. I’ll also add tons of clone apps in the future (Whatsapp, Snapchat, etc).
In this course, you will discover the power of Android app development, and obtain the skills to dramatically increase your career prospects as a mobile app developer.
So… Why This Course?!
- You’ll learn to code like the pros – not just copy and paste
- You’ll learn the latest Android P APIs and services – we don’t teach old junk
- You’ll build apps – a lot of them
- You don’t need experience
- Your apps will match with the real world
- You’ll get lifetime support
Don’t wait and join us now by clicking the BUY NOW button!
BONUS: You’ll get a link to our private Telegram group & channel to share and discuss with other students.
- People who have no programming experience
- This Course teaches the more Advanced Concepts of Android Development, so it’s also Essential for Advanced Android Developers too.
- People who want create their own android applications
- People who want to get a job as an Android Developer
- People who want to create awesome Android Applications just for fun
- People who want to work as a Freelancer
Created by Morteza Kordi, Samy Mkacher
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 54.54 GB