The Complete Bash/Shell Developer Course
Write Shell scripts, automate tasks, and solve any problem in Linux using Bash!
What you’ll learn
Learn to write Shell scripts that schedule and automate tasks
Set up common software stacks with Bash
Master Bash terminal basics
Create production-ready scripts by the end of the course
No experience needed!
Welcome to The Complete Bash/Shell Developer Course!
This is a no-fluff, hands on course that takes from from the complete beginner (setting up a virtual machine, Bash terminal basics) to a confident Bash/Shell developer who can solve any problem in Linux using Bash.
Get ready for 2023 and master a skill that will help you work smarter, not harder!
Bash is the perfect way to automate software development tasks such as code compilation, debugging source code, change management and software testing with Bash.
Work more efficiently and stop wasting time on repetitive tasks.
By the end of The Complete Bash/Shell Developer Course you’ll know how to:
- View and understand process running on the OS
- Search for files and text within files
- Manage user, groups and file permissions
- Write Shell scripts to schedule and automate tasks
- Set up common software stacks with Bash
- Create production-ready scripts
- …And a lot more too!
Bash is the CLI shell in Mac and Linux (and can also be installed on Windows if wanted). This course is aimed at beginners and teaches students everything they need to dive in to Bash/Shell development.
Plus If you ever get stuck on a lecture of have a course-related question… just post in the course Q&A forum! What are you waiting for?! Get busy learning Bash/Shell today… happy coding!
Who this course is for:
- Students who are new to Bash or Shell
- Experienced developers looking to refresh their skills
- Anyone who wants to work and code more efficiently
Created by Codestars • over 2 million students worldwide!
Last updated 12/2022
Size: 1.31 GB
Google Drive Links
Download Part 1 | Download Part 2