The Complete 2020 Web Development Bootcamp
What you’ll learn
- Be able to build ANY website you want
Craft a portfolio of websites to apply for junior developer jobs
Build fully-fledged websites and web apps for your startup or business
- Work as a freelance web developer
- Understand the latest frameworks and technologies, including Bootstrap 4, MongoDB, NodeJS, Express, .
- Learn professional developer best practices
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required – all websites will be created with Atom (which is free)
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up
Welcome to the Complete Web Development Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code and become a full-stack web developer. With over 12,000 ratings and a 4.8 average, my Web Development course is one of the HIGHEST RATED courses in the history of Udemy! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
At 50+ hours, this Web Development course is without a doubt the most comprehensive web development course available online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery. Here’s why:
- The course is a taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s leading in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course has been updated to be 2019 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies that are used in large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build.
- The curriculum was developed over a period of three years, with student testing and feedback.
- We’ve taught over 100,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or start their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, but still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students – that’s you!
We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a web developer.
The course includes over 30 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real world websites and web apps.
Throughout the course, we cover a massive amount of tools and technologies, including:
- Front-End Web Development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
- Bash Command Line
- Git, GitHub and Version Control
- Backend Web Development
- Web Design
- Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku and MongoDB Atlas
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming and be ready to make any website you can dream of.
You’ll also build a portfolio of over 15+ websites that you can show off to any potential employer.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Video Lectures
- Code Challenges and Exercises
- Fully Fledged Projects
- Programming Resources and Cheatsheets
- Our best selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook
- $12,000+ web development bootcamp course materials and curriculum
REMEMBER… I’m so confident that you’ll love this course that we’re offering a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days! So it’s a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the world’s highest rated web development course.
- If you want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
- If you want to start your own startup by building your own websites and web apps.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to get up to speed quickly with the latest frameworks and NodeJS
- If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course
Created by Dr. Angela Yu
Last updated 3/2020
Size: 23.24 GB