The Modern Python 3 Bootcamp
A Unique Interactive Python Experience With Nearly 200 Exercises and Quizzes
What you’ll learn
- Learn all the coding fundamentals in Python!
Work through nearly 200 exercises and quizzes!
Learn about all of the latest features in Python 3.6
- Use Python to create an automated web crawler and scraper
- Make complex HTTP requests to APIs using Python
- Master the quirks of Python style and conventions
- Really Really Understand Object Oriented programming in Python
- Learn testing and TDD (Test Driven Development) with Python
- Write your own Decorators and higher order functions
- Write your own Generators and other Iterators
- Confidently work with Lambdas!
- Master tricky topics like Multiple Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Build games with Python
- Build larger projects that span across multiple files
- Work with all the Python data structures: lists, dictionaries, sets, tuples, and more!
- Become an expert at list and dictionary comprehensions
- Master built-in python functions like zip and filter
- Handle errors and debug code
- Write your own custom modules
- Work with files, including CSV
- A computer! We’ve got you covered whether you have a Mac or a PC.
- Prepare to write thousands of lines of python exercises!
- No previous experience with Python or coding is required.
Updated to include SQL + Python!
Welcome to the Modern Python 3 Bootcamp! I’ve launched my fair share of Udemy courses, but I’ve never done anything quite this crazy.
This course is a unique experience on Udemy. There are dozens of existing Python courses you can choose from, but this course is the only one that has nearly 200 interactive challenges you can complete right here in your browser. I didn’t just tack on a couple of exercises at the end; this course is fully built around the coding exercises. This course is all about getting you writing code ASAP, rather than sitting back watching a bunch of videos.
In development, I referred to this course as a hybrid between a typical Udemy course and an interactive Codecademy-style course. You get over 25 hours of in-depth videos and my dumb jokes along with meticulously created exercises and quizzes to test your knowledge as you go.
Many of the older Python courses still focus on Python 2. This course is all about writing the most modern, up-to-date Python code, so Python 3 was the obvious choice. The course covers all the latest additions and changes to the Python language. The course also places a large emphasis on thinking like a Python developer, and writing code the “Pythonic” way.
As for the curriculum, This course teaches all the key topics covered by other Python courses, but also covers more advanced topics like web scraping, crawling, and testing, just to name a few. Please feel free to explore the curriculum and watch some of the free preview videos!
Python is consistently ranked in either first or second place as the most in-demand programming languages across the job market. It has applications in data science, machine learning, web development, self-driving cars, automation, and many many other disciplines. There has never been a better time to learn it!
I’m spent years teaching people to program at in-person bootcamps in the San Francisco Bay Area. In recent years, I’ve started bringing my methods from the classroom to the online world. In my first year teaching online, I was selected as the Best Newcomer Instructor in the Udemy Instructor Awards 2015. I’m passionate about making the best possible online learning experiences that mirror my in-person courses.
If you want to take ONE COURSE to master Python take this course.
- Anyone who wants to learn Python.
- Anyone who is curious about data science, machine learning, or web development
- Anyone who wants to get tons of practice with the interactive exercises.
Created by Colt Steele
Last updated 12/2022
Size: 11.73 GB
Google Drive Links
Download Part 1 | Download Part 2 | Download Part 3
Thanks brother, your work is a blessing to the underprivileged.
Thank you!!! This was my request
@ned ur welcome
thanks a lot guys really thanks you nailed it please updates this courses next if you get a chance The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course – Build 23 Apps
where is link to download
Why there is only solution ? there isn’t any exercise question .
first of all thanks for sharing this course but there is no exercises it is only solutions so if u can give us the exercise it will be amazing thanks again
Thanks a lot. I love this site.
Thank You so much you guys rocks
Where can I get the exercise questions?
Last part called “Massive Section of Challenges” is incomplete, it has only one challenge.
Please update to November
Please update FCS thank you
Please, can you update this course?
Hey guys! Would mean a lot if y’all seeded. Thanks anyway!
any solution to open chrome pages for exercises?
Please update to 07/2019 version. Thanks!
The most important thing about Colt Steele’s Course, the excercises, are missing. I’d really appreciate if you could add them.
Please seed. My download is stuck at 23% for 3 days. Thank you
can you guys update this course to the latest version?