The Ultimate Animal Drawing Course – beginner to advanced
Learn the #1 most important building block of all art
What you’ll learn
Draw animals out of your head
Draw realistic light and shadow
Understand the fundamentals of drawing animals
Draw animals in perspective
Understand form and anatomy
Motivation to learn!
Join over 260,000 learning student and start gaining the drawing skills you’ve always wanted.
The Ultimate Animal Drawing Course will show you how to create advanced art that will stand up as professional work. This course will enhance or give you skills in the world of drawing animals – or your money back!
The course is your track to obtaining drawing skills like you always knew you should have! Whether for your own projects or to draw for other people.
This course will take you from having little knowledge in drawing animals to creating advanced art and having a deep understanding of animal drawing fundamentals.
So what else is in it for you?
You’ll create over 50 different projects in this course that will take you from beginner to expert!
You’ll gain instant access to all 11 sections of the course.
The course is setup to quickly take you through step by step, the process of drawing animals in many different styles. It will equip you with the knowledge to create stunning designs and illustration!
Don’t believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here’s what you get with the course:
You’ll get access to the11 sections of the course that will teach you the fundamentals of drawing animals from the ground up. The course is supported with over 10 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
All at your fingers tips instantly.
- The course starts with the basics. You will get an in depth understanding of the fundamentals of drawing animals. Fundamentals are the most important part of creating professional art. You will learn everything from line fundamentals and animal body structures to form, highlights, and shadows.
- Next you’ll learn how to apply the concept of perspective to your animal drawings and how to incorporate it into your art. You will be learning 1 and 2 point perspective.
- Once you’ve learned perspective you are going to learn how to create texture for you animal drawings. This course will cover fur, wrinkle, and scale textures.
- Then you are going to learn how to draw animals from life. Observing life and drawing it is a very important skill when it comes to art.
- At this point you’ll be ready to start learning how animal anatomy works and why its important and how to incorporate it into your drawings. We will spend a whole section on the skeletal system, muscle structure, and gesture.
- Next you’re going to learn how to draw animal poses and gesture.
- Lastly you will gain access to the bonus section where I’ll teach you how I draw animation styled animal characters step by step.
Over the 7 chapters you will learn:
- How to draw a tiger eye
- Line fundamentals
- Animal shape and form fundamental
- Animal structure
- How to use value and contrast in animal drawings
- Space and perspective
- Drawing animals from life
- Creating texture
- Drawing anatomy
- Drawing pose and gesture
- Drawing animation styled animal art
Through out the course you will be drawing:
- Grizzly & Panda Bears
- Big and Small Birds
- We will be looking at examples of many other animals
The concepts and kills you will gain from this course will allow you to draw any animal you want.
What else will you get?
– Personal contact with me, the course tutor
– Lifetime access to course materials
– Access to the Artist Inner Family Facebook Group
– Understanding of how professional art is created
– Quizzes and exercise work sheets
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
I will be here for you every step of the way!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and change your art world today!
Who this course is for:
- Students wanting to learn how to draw animals
- Students willing to put in a few hours to learn how to draw animals
- Students willing to take action and start drawing animals today
- Students wanting to add another skill to their tool belt
Created by Jaysen Batchelor, Quinton Batchelor
Last updated 3/2022
Size: 10.26 GB
Google Drive Links