The Ultimate HTML Developer
Learn proper HTML from scratch. Practice with quizzes at the end of each module and tasks at the end of each video.
What Will I Learn?
- Live code written right in front of you
A description of what each lesson is about
A task to practice what you’ve learned in every video
- The final code for each task so you can compare your work to the right answers
- 2 modules with extensive quizzes that have over 170 questions
- The ability to look at the source code of any website and understand how the page works.
- The ability to create your own website with using HTML
- The ability to read, write and understand HTML: The structure behind every website
- You’ll need a browser and text editor. I’ll help you get started with both.
The Ultimate HTML Developer Course is about teaching you proper HTML. HTML is the structure behind every web page and you cannot create a website without using HTML, including mobile websites and cross-platform compatible HTML5 apps.
In this course you will learn everything you need to know about HTML, XHTML and HTML5. Even if you know HTML, this course will teach you the ins and outs of HTML and challenge what you think you know.
This course specializes in HTML only. You will become a professional in just a few hours!
This course is very compact.
Other development courses are bloated with empty space, watching the teacher code in silence and other time-wasting events. The Ultimate HTML Developer Course has removed all time-wasting sections of a video and is designed to teach you the most HTML in the shortest time while getting hands on practice.
The total course is just three hours, split into videos that are no longer than 10 minutes each. By the end of this course you will know as much HTML as a college student and you’ll be 100% ready to move on to the next step as a professional.
Why take this course?
If you have an idea, want to start a company or just want to make websites for fun, this course is for you. The Ultimate HTML Developer Course gives you all the HTML skills you will need to succeed as a web developer.
Still not sure about this course?
Preview the first few lessons of this course for free to get a clear idea of what you can expect from every video.
Sponsored by Arkmont, online education for anyone, by everyone.
- This course is intended for people who want to get into web development.
- No prior education is required.
- No need to purchase or install any specialized software.
Created by Kalob Taulien, Kalob.io — Learn web development from scratch
Last updated 4/2018
Size: 1.29 GB