User Experience Design Fundamentals
Design Web Sites and Mobile Apps that Your Users Love and Return to Again and Again with UX Expert Joe Natoli.
What you’ll learn
- Understand user experience design and why it’s important
Understand the elements of user experience
Understand how the elements of user experience work together
- Understand strategy as an element of user experience
- Understand the research process
- Identify business goals, and user needs
- Understand scope as an element of user experience
- Create a functional specification
- Learn how to develop content requirements
- Learn to prioritize specs and requirements
- Understand structure as an element of user experience
- Architect information effectively
- Understand organizing principals for digital media
- Understand skeleton as an element of user experience
- Understand navigation design
- Create an effective information design
- Learn to create wireframes
- Understand surface as an element of user experience
- Learn visual design principals
- Understand contrast and uniformity
- Learn the best use of color and typography
- Understand A/B testing processes
- Learn resources available to assist with User Experience Design Process
- Computer with internet connection and web browser
Are your web conversion rates low? Do you know whether your web site is effective at meeting your goals? Do users get “stuck” and aren’t able to complete the tasks they want to? Are your forms effective? How can your mobile app be improved?
It’s becoming easier and easier to create web sites and mobile apps– But harder and harder to measure the effectiveness of these applications. In Joe Natoli’s well-designed course User Experience Design Fundamentals you’ll learn how to create effective web sites, mobile sites and mobile applications that encourage conversions
and leave users wanting more.
It’s not enough to simply have a web presence — you must have a web presence that’s effective to be successful. In this dynamic course Joe will guide you through the critical elements of user experience — strategy, scope, structure, skeleton and surface. As you learn you’ll be able to apply the knowledge Joe teaches in dynamic lab exercises– and later to your own work as a developer or designer.
If you’re a designer moving into a more complex digital world or a developer who has to occasionally function as a designer as well, this course is for you. You’ll feel more confident as you make design related decisions about layout, color, information, design and typography after completing this exciting course.
- Web Designers
- Mobile Designers
- Web Developers
- Business Owners
- Anyone who wants to make more effective web sites and mobile sites
Created by Joe Natoli
Last updated 5/2017
Size: 961.13 MB