Vue JS 2.0 – Mastering Web Apps
Create the VueJS 2.0 apps you always wanted. Build 5 apps, learn development secrets, VueRouter, Vuex, & more!
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Become an in-demand software engineer by taking this tutorial on Vue Js. As one of the fastest growing frameworks for web development, learning Vue is a must. Simply put, understanding Vue will open doors and jobs for you.
This project-based course will have you coding right away. By building five carefully thought-out example applications, you will sharpen your skills in modern web development.
First, learn the essentials of Vue 2.0 by going through the main concepts and syntax. Then, build your first single-page app with Vue. Second, create an application that handles HTTP Web Requests in Vue and uses a public API. Extend upon this application next, learning VueRouter for multi-page applications. Fourth, build an application that works with Vuex to manage data. Finally, cap it all off by building an app with full authentication and a real-time database.
You’ll not only learn Vue 2.0, but essential libraries like VueRouter and Vuex. Vuex can have a reputation for complexity, but you’ll find in this course, a secret recipe that boils Vuex down to three simple steps!
So what are you waiting for? Take the dive into VueJs. Let’s get started coding!
- The perfect students knows some JS, HTML, and CSS, but hopes to learn a new web development framework to significantly boost their skills.
- All levels coding. However this won’t introduce coding from the ground up, so for complete beginners might find it fast-paced.
- Experienced developers and engineers will find this course perfect for brushing up on Vue and web development.
Created by David Katz
Last updated 12/2017
Size: 585.52 MB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/vue-web-apps/.