Vue JS 2 – The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex)
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications – all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
- ES6 Knowledge is a Plus but not a Must
- Basic HTML and CSS Knowledge is assumed throughout the Course
Hear what students are saying about the course:
He knows how to teach. Splits every details into smaller parts and makes another video for each part. For this reason you don’t feel yourself boring while watching videos because lots of them about 2-3 mins not more. One of the best teachers in Udemy that I saw.
The instructor uses an easy-to-follow approach that builds knowledge easily and incrementally.
Very well laid out tutorials that are easy to follow but also run at a pace that doesn’t get boring.
About the course
Frontend Frameworks are extremely popular because they give us this reactive, great User Experience we know from Mobile Apps – but now in the Browser! No wonder that Jobs requiring Frontend Framework Skills like VueJS are amongst the best paid ones in the Industry!
You may know Angular 2 and ReactJS, well, VueJS combines the Best of both Frameworks and makes building anything from small Widgets to big, Enterprise-Level Apps a Breeze and a whole lot of Fun! And if you don’t know the two mentioned Frameworks: That’s fine, too, this Course does not expect any knowledge of any other Frontend Framework – you will learn it all throughout this Course!
### This Course covers it all! ###
We’ll start at the very Basics, what Vue.js is and how it works before we move on to more Complex and Advanced Topics but I’ll be honest: It’s too much to fit it all into one Sentence, so here’s what you’ll learn in this Course:
- What is VueJS and Why would you use it?
- Setting up a Development Environment and Workflow
- The Basics (including the basic Syntax, Understanding Templates and much more!)
- Interacting with DOM (Rendering Lists, Conditionally attaching/ detaching Elements …)
- Using Components (and what Components are to begin with)
- Binding to Form Inputs
- All about Directives, Filters and Mixins
- How to make your App more Beautiful with Animations and Transitions
- How to create an awesome Single-Page-Application (SPA) with Routing
- How to improve State Management by using Vuex
- How to Deploy the App
- And much more …
And all the accompanied with many Exercises and multiple Course Projects – because it isn’t just about seeing Code, it’s about using and practicing it!
### Is this Course for you? ###
Now that you know what this Course is about, let’s see if this Course is for you!
Here are three Types of Students who will love this Course:
He already has some Experience with other Frontend Frameworks like Angular (2) or ReactJS. But either due to interest or disappointment of the existing Frameworks, he seeks some Alternatives – VueJS might be what you were looking for!
Has Experience with backend Frameworks/ Languages but now also wants to enter the Frontend World. VueJS is an awesome choice here, it’s fun, it uses native JS and it’s extremely powerful!
Bonus: Student #4
Is disappointed by Angular 2. Does a good Framework need 2 hours of setup? No, certainly not – as VueJS will prove to this Student!
Let’s dive into VueJS right now!
- This Course is for you if you want to create Reactive Applications, which run in the Browser
- Displeased with Angular 2? VueJS is for you!
Created by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 4.80 GB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/vuejs-2-the-complete-guide/.