Zero to Hero in Lightning Web Components
Complete Guide to learn Salesforce Lightning Web Components from Basics to Advance with real-time problems and projects
What you’ll learn
HTML and CSS required for LWC
What are Lightning Web Components?
Benefits of Lightning Web Components over Aura
Fundamentals of LWC with real time examples
How to Build reusable Lightning Web Components
Integration of LWC with APEX
Lightning Messaging Service
Reusability of Components
Charts and Maps in LWC
CSV and PDF Generation in LWC
Memory Game in LWC
Styling technique in LWC
Many Real time features and Projects
LWC OSS with HEROKU
Quick Actions in lwc
A PC with Windows or Linux or Mac
Basic knowledge of Salesforce platform
Willingness to learn
Lightning Web Component framework is a new programming model to develop Salesforce Lightning Components.
The easiest way to learn modern web design, HTML5 and CSS3 step-by-step from scratch. Design AND code a huge project.
In this course, we will learn about the following topics:
- Fundamentals of HTML and CSS
- Tools for Lightning Web Component Development
- Setup of Vscode, Salesforce DX, Dev HUB, Scratch Org
- What are Lightning Web Components?
- Benefits of Lightning Web Components
- Data Binding and Properties
- Getter and setter
- Components Communication
- Lifecycle hooks
- PubSub module
- Lightning Messaging Service
- Rendering components conditionally
- Template looping
- Lightning Data Services and Base components to get Salesforce data in Lightning web Components
- Navigation Service
- Apex connection
- Wire service
- Reusability of Components
- Styling technique in LWC
- PDF Generation in LWC
- Charts in LWC
- Maps in LWC
- CSV generation in LWC
- Memory Game in LWC
- Many Real-time features and Projects
- All latest features added.
- Spring 22 changes
- Summer 22 changes – lightningAlert, lightningPrompt, lightningConfirm
The course will mainly focus on Lightning Web Component development. We will take real-time problem statements and examples to learn about each and every topic.
If you are new to any web development framework, please do not worry as the course will start from very basic (ground 0) to help you understand how can you start coding web components.
If you are already an expert in Web Development frameworks, then this course will definitely be a major plus to your skills as it primarily focuses on learning modern web standards, building ECMAScript modules and developing UI components.
Who this course is for:
- Salesforce Professionals
- UI and UX developers
- Looking for a job change in Salesforce
- Salesforce Admin who wants to get into Salesforce Development
Created by Salesforce troop
Last updated 1/2023
Size: 14.08 GB
Google Drive Links
Download Part 1 | Download Part 2 | Download Part 3