Learn 2D Game Special Effect Animation in Photoshop
The best Game special effects animation course on the market
- Animate a wide array of different game special effects
- Understand how to use Photoshop’s animation tools
- Have a better understanding of game animation
- Photoshop (you can get a 30 day free trial from Adobe)
- (Not required!) Drawing tablet is recommended
This course was last updated on 11/22/16
Join the course and begin animating game special effects today!
Do you want to learn how to create special effect animations? Or maybe you’re on a quest to start making money as a game graphic designer and want to add another skill to your skill belt? In any case you’ve come to the right place.
The Learn 2D Game Special Effects Animation in Photoshop course will show you how to create high quality stylized special effect animations that will stand up as professional work. The techniques taught in this course can be utilized to create any effect animation for games. This course will enhance or give you skills in the world of digital art creation – or your money back!
The course is your track to building amazing attractive special effect animations! Whether for your own games or for other peoples projects.
This course will take you from having little knowledge in Photoshop to creating professional effect animations in as little as 1 week.
So what else is in it for you?
You’ll create nine different animation projects in this course that will take you from beginner to expert!
You’ll gain instant access to all nine sections of the course. You’ll also gain access to all of my Photoshop files and sprite sheets that I create though out the course for you to use how ever you like. These assets can be used in your own games or just to study and trace over.
The course is setup to quickly take you through step by step, the process of creating special effect animations in Photoshop. It will equip you with the knowledge to create stunning designs and animations for 2D games!
Don’t believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here’s what you get with the course:
You’ll get access to the nine sections of the course that will show you how to design, create, and animate effects from the ground up. The course is supported with over 2.5 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
All at your fingers tips instantly.
- The course starts with the basics. For those of you that have never used Photoshop I’ll walk you through the basic tools we’ll be using.
- Next you will learn the two methods of creating animations in Photoshop and then you’ll create two mini animation projects using the two animation methods.
- Once you’ve learned the basics of animation in Photoshop you are going to animate your first two effects. The two effects will be a glowing play button and an exploding magic orb!
- At this point you will begin learning new effect animations one animation at a time. The animation list goes as follows:
- Lighting bolt effect
- Sword swipe effect
- Fire explosion effect
- Fire flame effect
- Dust explosion effect
- Wooden crate explosion effect
- Tornado effect
What else will you get?
– Personal contact with me, the course tutor
– Lifetime access to course materials
– Understanding of how professional game effect animation is designed, created, and animated
– All project files created for the course
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
I will be here for you every step of the way!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to start animating today!
- Students willing to put in a couple of hours of work and practice to achieve results
- Students wanting to learn how to animate special effects for 2D games
- Students looking to add a new skill to their skill belt
Created by Jaysen Batchelor
Last updated 11/2016
Size: 531.25 MB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/learn-2d-game-special-effect-animation-in-photoshop/.
Seed please! Tks!