REACT – Up and Running with React ES6 and Open Source API
Learn and understand Core React Fundamentals ES6 and API. Build and deploy a Rock Solid News App along the way.
- Gain solid understanding of React, ES6 and API. Build a Rock Solid News App along the way and push to Github pages.
Get up and running while understanding core React fundamentals, along with new and exciting features of ES6 and solid API concepts in a very short time.
What other students have to say about this course?
Just from the first 20 min or so, I’ve already figured out 3 great ways to refactor my current ReactJS app I’m working on now. This is one of my favorite React courses. Very clear, step to step instruction on both the different parts of React, as well as ES6. And in a humorous way that makes it less boring – Steve Bailey
A great introduction to React! – Brett Hartman
A course nicely done. The videos are like bites of information, 2-4 min each and that makes the content more tangible, easy to practice and learn. – Ibsen Gonzalez
This course is divided in 3 major section.
The first section gives you a solid understanding of React.
- Zero configuration setup and google chrome extension for react
- React components and JSX
- Unidirectional data flow in react
- Synthetic events and binding methods in react
- Controlled components, composable components and reusable components
- Functional stateless components
- Managing states and props in react
- Higher order functions
- ES6 let, const, object keys and this keyword, destructuring, arrow functions, class constructors
- Code refactoring using ES6
- React bootstrap styling
The second section prepares you to use real data from the API in your app.
- Lifecycle methods in react
- Fetch real data from API
- Server side search
- Client side caching
- Proptypes, refs, Import and export in react
- ES6 template strings, spread operator, object assign, conditional rendering
The third section focuses on code organization, refactoring and advance concepts.
- Higher order components
- Lodash utility library
- Advance sorting
- Active links
- Lifting state
- React router
- Deploy to github pages
React is one of those technology that redefines the present as we know.
React is changing the way we develop apps. Be a part of it. Come , join me in this unique course and take your skills to a whole new level.