The Data Science MicroDegree: Data Analysis & Visualization
We start from absolute Python scratch and gradually progress into NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib & Seaborn for data analysis
What you’ll learn
- Learn Intermediate Python Programming Skills
- Using the Jupyter Notebook Environment
- Using the NumPy Library To Create & Manipulate Arrays
- Using The Pandas Module To Create & Structure Data
- Create Data Visualizations Using Matplotlib & Seaborn Modules With Python
- Learn To Work With Various Data Formats Within Python, Including: JSON,HTML, & MS Excel Worksheets.
- Desire & Interest In Data Science
- Basic Mathematics
- Basic Python Or Programming Knowledge Would Help
- A Computer With An Operating System (Windows, Mac or Linux)
There are lots of Python courses and lectures out there. However, Python has a very steep learning curve and students often get overwhelmed. This course is different! This course is truly step-by-step. In every new tutorial, we build on what had already learned and move one extra step forward. After every video, you learn a new valuable concept that you can apply right away. And the best part is that you learn through live examples.
This comprehensive course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to analyze data and create beautiful visualizations. This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
“Data Scientist” has been ranked the Number #1 Job on Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $120,000 in the United States according to Indeed! Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems!
In summary, this course has been designed for all skill levels and even if you have no programming or statistical background you will still be successful in this course! I can’t wait to see you in class.
In This Course You’ll Learn:
- Programming with Python
- NumPy with Python
- Using pandas Data Frames to solve complex tasks
- Use pandas to handle Excel Files
- Use matplotlib and seaborn for data visualizations
Who this course is for:
- Students With A Keen Interest In Data Science
- Job Seekers Who Want To Leverage Their Data Skills
- Python & Data Science Beginners Who Don’t Know Where To Start
Created by Abhishek Pughazh
Last updated 5/2021
Size: 1.84 GB