30 Days of Python | Unlock your Python Potential
Python is simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for the pros. Use it for IOT, Web Scraping, Big Data, and more.
- Understand the Basics of Python
- Build Applications using Python
- Send Emails with Python
- Scrape Websites with Python to pull data
- Read and Parse emails using Python
- Read / Write CSV (comma separated values) files to work in Excel/Numbers
- Use the Twitter API to send tweets easily through a few lines of code
- Use the Yelp API to pull data about all businesses they have on their site
- We show you how to install Python and how to work with it
- Mac OS X or Higher, Windows 8 or Higher, Linux
In early 2016, Python passed Java as the #1 beginners language in the world. Why? It’s because it’s simple enough for beginners yet advanced enough for the pros.
SpaceX uses it to launch Rockets
Pixar uses Python to run their animation software
Instagram & Pinterest use it to run their web application (backend via Django)
Come learn with me and I’ll show you how you can bend Python to your will. This course is great for beginners in Python at any age and any level of computer literacy.
The goal is simple: learn Python by building real projects step-by-step while we explain every concept along the way. For the next 30 Days you’re going to learn how to:
- Build your own Python applications for all types of automation
- Send Emails & SMS text messages to your friends our your customers
- Read & Write CSV, aka comma separated values, files to better store your data locally and work in popular programs like Microsoft Excel and Apple Numbers
- Understand the basics behind the Python programming language so you’re ready to build more advanced projects like Web Applications
- Entrepreneurs and Non-Technical Founders
- Anyone interested in learning Python
- Growth Hackers
- Anyone interested in learning how to Scrape Websites for data/big data analysis
- Anyone interested in Automating Email on their own terms
Created by Justin Mitchel
Last updated 10/2016
Size: 1.61 GB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/30-days-of-python/.