Advanced React For Enterprise: React for senior engineers
A practical deep dive into building, scaling and maintaining high-quality design systems for software engineers.
What you’ll learn
Css architecture of frontend codebases
Design patterns for creating reusable react components
Creating maintainable and team effective components with Typescript
Creating, deploying and managing npm packages
Accessibility of custom components & accessibility testing
Performance optimisation for styles in React codebases
Unit and visual regression testing
Storybook and component libraries
Continuous integration and deployments for the modern software engineer
Basic knowledge of React is required
A little knowledge about testing is recommended but not required
Basic knowledge of Typescript is recommended but not required
Welcome to the React for Senior engineers course !! Knowledge of React is 100% required for this course.
I’ve been working with React.js for over 5 years now, and I am so excited to share with you the skills needed to thrive as a senior React Engineer.
Do you want to build and architect react Apps like Microsoft and Github Engineers? This course is for you!
We’ll build our very own design system from scratch. This will give us the opportunity to cover senior topics such as:
- CSS Architecture for react applications
- Typescript and its advantages for frontend engineers
- Design systems and atomic design principles
- Npm package creation, management and publishing
- Continuous integration and deployment for the frontend engineer
- Unit component testing
- Visual regression testing
- Storybook and component libraries
- Component design patterns
- Mono-repository architecture patterns
- Accessibility and unit accessibility testing
And so much more to come.
This course is perfect for you if:
- You’re a beginner to midlevel react developer looking to learn more advanced concepts
- You want to improve your skills all round as a frontend engineer
- You are interested in building design systems
- You want to learn the fundamentals tools you’ll need to become an open source software developer
We’re also going to be adding a whole new section containing advanced react concepts that you’ll find almost nowhere on the internet. We’ll cover advanced topics such as design patterns, hook patters, efficient state management, frontend codebase architecture, best practices for performance, and so much more.
Come join me on this fun journey. I can’t wait to share my wealth of knowledge and experience with you. Click the Enrol button now, and change your life forever.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to intermediate React developers looking to become senior react developers
Created by Kati Frantz
Last updated 6/2021
Size: 2.34 GB