Build an AutoGPT Code Writing AI Tool With Rust and GPT-4
What you’ll learn
Master the Rust programming language from zero to hero
Understand how to leverage GPT-4 (ChatGPT) to build your own AutoGPT using Rust
Understand how to build AI functions for structuring exact desired responses from LLMs (large-language-models)
Build your first web server using the Actix Web framework in Rust
Build an AutoGPT that not only writes any code you like, but tests, improves and re-writes where necessary
You must understand basic programming concepts and be able to program in another language
Basic programming concepts will not be covered in this course. You will need to know about for loops, if statements, functions etc
You must have access to OpenAI and the GPT-4 API (see inside course for how to get access)
Develop a an automated ChatGPT agent which not only writes code, but tests and re-write code for you. In fact, you can request your agent to do just about anything.
By going through this course, you will not only learn and master Rust from A-Z, but you will also have extensive knowledge in how to build your very own AutoGPT.
The name of the AutoGPT we build together will be Auto-Gippity.
Auto-Gippity will simply be given a task, which it will break down and delegate to other agents to complete. Each agent will be responsible for testing its own output.
Our test piece will be to build an agent that writes a web server given a template. It will write the code in Rust. Not only that, but we will write the agent, that writes Rust code…in Rust. Fantastic. What a time to be a developer.
AutoGPTs will only continue to become extremely relevant and highly sought after and combining these with the worlds favourite programming language, Rust, means that we can build an application which is blazingly fast, memory-safe, modern and robust.
Right now, there is a window of opportunity to learn this fantastic and uncommon technology before it takes over in software engineering.
Just think, you could build an AutoGPT that say, develops full stack SAAS websites end-to-end. With technologies like GPT-4 and soon beyond, such agents will only continue to improve in their performance.
Companies are looking for developers who can build such tools and SAAS startups have a window to be first. If you are curious as to how you can connect new AI technologies to change the world then THIS is the course for you.
You will learn:
- How to work with the Open AI API and the GPT-4 API using Rust
- How to master rust from A to Z, progressing from beginner, to intermediate, to advanced and beyond
- How to build AI functions (special functions that extract a desired response from large-language-models)
- How to develop a web server template (including an introduction to web servers) using Actix Web
- How to build an Automated GPT agent (Auto-Gippity) which writes code, that executes and tests code. If the code is wrong, it will simply re-write it and test again
We are truly excited to see what you develop, so make sure you share your application with the world.
See you in class!
Who this course is for:
- Enthusiastic or intermediate programmers who want to learn Rust
- Programmers who want to build their own blazingly fast and memory-safe AutoGPT models
- Startups who want to give their developers a blue print to building cutting-edge AI solutions
Created by Shaun McDonogh
Last updated 6/2023
Size: 8.19 GB
Google Drive Links