Building An E-Commerce Store Using Java Spring Framework
Hands-on experience with Spring MVC, Spring Data, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Security, Spring Webflow and more
What you’ll learn
- Use Spring MVC to implement MVC framework
Use Bootstrap to quickly develop front-end view
Develop domain classes to model the business entities
- Upload static resources such as images with the application
- Use Spring Data to integrate with Hibernate and JPA to persist model objects
- Use Spring Data, Hibernate or JPA for data validation
- Use Spring Security for login control
- Develop REST service APIs with Spring Framework
- Use Angular JS to consume REST services
- Use Spring Webflow to develop flow oriented web process, such as order checkout
- If you don’t, you can still do it, but learn whatever you don’t understand yourself on the way. Actually, I kind of like this way, as it pushes you to learn and learn with a purpose.
WELCOME TO MY COURSE – “Building An E-Commerce Store Using Java Spring Framework”
You can find lowest price here:
This is the Only course on Udemy that covers so much with Spring Framework web development. You won’t find any other Spring Framework course covering practical stuff like this.
Let’s face it. Understanding theory is definitely not enough and understanding theory in pieces is even more harmful. This course connects dots of various perspectives of Web App development from frontend to backend.
Bonus Section includes all the courses that I teach and promotions. Make sure you don’t miss them.
Join the family of thousands of students, who have enrolled in my courses.
When I was learning Java and Spring Framework, I wish there was a course covering the hands-on experience to build a sophisticated and representative website, which utilizes the core features of Spring Framework. There are just plenty of books and tutorials to cover the Spring theory part, while some of them do give good examples on each topic, but I just couldn’t find one to tell you how to put them together to build a full application. This course is trying to fill that hole, that is to give you comprehensive hands-on experience and guide you to stack them up to build something.
– You will follow the course to build an Online Music Store from Scratch
– You will be writing code with me along the course.
– We will use Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring REST, Spring Web Flow, Hibernate, Angular JS, JSP, Bootstrap, H2 Database and more.
The course outline is below:
Section 1 is course intro and website demo.
Section 2 is about getting prepared, which includes environment setup, MVC concept and Hello Spring Demo. With this section finished, you will have a brief idea on what Spring Framework development looks like.
Section 3 starts to dive in building our project. Bootstrap is used as a template to quickly generate the front-end view. Then you will start to add domain models to your project. You will see how model, view and controllers are actually wired up. You will also learn how to make the view page dynamic with those model data.
Section 4 starts to look at data persistence. You will learn what ORM is and why we need it. We will use Spring Data to integrate with Hibernate and JPA to persist model data into database. We’ll also look at how to add image with domain model and how to validate model attribute when updating its content.
Section 5 will deal with Spring Security. We will see how to use Spring Security to intercept sensitive url request and how to validate its credentials from database information. We’ll also add more domain models into system and use in-memory data to prototype shopping cart functionality.
Section 6 looks at the system with a higher level. A Music Store prototype architecture is presented and used as guidance for our development. You will learn how to use what we learned in the previous lessons to make the online system more sophisticated. REST service API is developed with Spring and Angular JS is used to consume those APIs.
Section 7 shows how to use Spring Webflow to develop flow-oriented web process, specifically order checkout here. We will learn how we can configure Spring Webflow to put view pages and business logic together.
Furthermore, source code is attached with lessons (most of the time in video part 1) and exercise included as well.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Udemy provides 30-day money back guarantee. No reason needed! If you are not satisfied with the course, you can always get your money back. No Risk Involved! So sign up and I’ll see you in the course!
- Whoever is interested in Spring Framework
- Whoever wants hands on experience with Spring Framework
- Whoever wants to build a sophisticated website with Spring Framework
Created by Le Deng
Last updated 12/2016
Size: 4.38 GB