ChatGPT Accelerated Python: Complete Python Guide
Learn Programming in Python 10x Faster & Easier Using ChatGPT | Supercharge Your Coding with ChatGPT + Python
What you’ll learn
Python: Fundamentals, user setup, interface, control flow, syntax, data types, functions, and much more!
Continue to Grow: Expand your Python skills with newly added learning lessons on a regular basis!
Develop Code: Handle common errors and learn the process of debugging, fixing real life problems with critical thinking and ChatGPT!
ChatGPT: Engineer the perfect prompts, improve your code, and iterate your coding projects faster than ever before!
Learning Activities: Test your knowledge and bring your newly honed skills to life!
Create Your Own: Utility scripts, web servers, games, API integrations, and more!
No coding experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know in this course.
Do you want to learn how to use Python and ChatGPT, but don’t know where to start?
Perfect! You’ve made it to the right course.
In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know about programming with Python and supercharging your coding with ChatGPT. Meet your instructor, Cobalt, who has been professionally writing code for 25 years and teaching beginners and experienced programmers to write and improve their code regardless of skill level and experience.
In these fun and hands-on lessons, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know to about control flow, syntax, data types, functions, and much more in Python.
By the end of the course, you will have learned the following skills:
- Python FundamentalsAn introduction to Python, including an in depth walkthrough of the Pycharm website layout and interface. You’ll learn about the basics concepts of programming, such as the anatomy of a script, algorithms, variables, data types, and an overview of Python as a programming language. From there, we’ll dive deeper into control flow and the choices the language makes based on branching structures, and how to handle common errors through the process of debugging.- Getting started with Python
– Understand Python as a language of programming
– Develop your own code
- ChatGPT: Fix and Supercharge Your CodeA step-by-step guide of ChatGPT, including the program interface and how to create an OpenAI account. You’ll then use a pre-rolled prompt that generates code in ChatGPT. You’ll learn how to refine your prompts, ChatGPT’s basic algorithms and efficiency, its weaknesses and limitations, how to fix coding issues, and how to prompt the chatbot to explain sorting algorithms.- Basics of ChatGPT
– Use ChatGPT to write code
– Prompt ChatGPT to improve and iterate your coding projects faster than ever before
- Build Your Own Utility Script
You will familiarize yourself with the anatomy of a script and how to create a piece of code that is designed to perform specific auxiliary tasks or provide additional functionality to other main programs.
– Fundamentals of utility scripts
– Learn simplified code like operators, whitespace, control flow, and interaction
– Dive into the script anatomy of a calculator script
- Create a Customized Web Server
You will dive into the world of modules and re-factoring to build your own web server.- Basics of modules and re-factoring
– Make new modules
– Learn about packaging and pip to turn your own library into a package
- Design Your Own Game You will explore the concept of packing object data together with code as well as inheritance to build your own game.- Build your own Blackjack game
– Embed GPT into games like Cards Against Humanity
– Write a card game of your choice using your own card library
- Engineer Custom API Architecture You will learn about the best practices of file I/O (input and output) in Python, modes of file access, handling exceptions in file I/O, API endpoint, basic POST endpoint, and JSON data structures to understand API integration and architecture.- Use GPT to write the boilerplate for a call to an outside API
– Write API integration for social media platform
– Write API integration to autosubmit your resume to linkedIn
What to expect:
This class brings together everything you need to know to become proficient as a coder and have the confidence to go out create incredible things in the world with ethical technology practices.
Our biggest goal for you:
By the end of this course, you’ll go from a complete beginner to Python + ChatGPT pro with everything you need to apply your new coding skillset and create 10x faster and easier than ever before!
Why enroll today:
We’ll be adding 100 brand new lectures per year to this course! So once you enroll, you’ll have lifetime access to the ever growing course content library and learning activities!
You’ll have lifetime access to:
- 58 video lectures
- 7.5 hours of learning lessons
- 4 online articles
- 100 gigs of streamable content
- Lifetime access to the tutorials and assets
- Updates to all future course materials
- Teacher responses in the Q&A section
If you’re ready to learn the latest technologies to make your visions real, then hit the enroll button and let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developers who are interested to learn more about coding
Created by Leap Year Learning, Cobalt Barnett
Last updated 7/2023
Size: 4.97 GB
Google Drive Links