2018 Complete Marketing MASTERCLASS – 6 Courses in 1
Advanced Marketing Strategy: Digital Marketing, Belief Framework, CRO, SEO, Content Engagement Plan, Multi-Channel Leads
What Will I Learn?
- You’ll be able to understand modern marketing, spread your ideas and gain empathy for those you seek to serve.
Lead a marketing team
Oversee marketing strategy
- Understand the modern and essential elements of marketing.
- Implement a strategic marketing playbook for your organization.
- Outline full-funnel marketing campaigns for the entire year.
- Do you care about the change you seek to make?
- If you’re trying to grow a business, change minds or impact our culture, marketing is what you do. And that’s all you need for this course… the desire to make something happen.
- No experience or audience required.
- Desire to learn marketing leadership strategies.
- Suitable for all types of businesses (physical or digital product, service, B2B, B2C, and nonprofit).
Our live Marketing Workshop is now available online!
Serve your customers, develop a marketing playbook, grow your business, make a difference.
This is a course about getting the word to spread, engaging with the market and most of all, understanding how modern marketing can transform your project for the better.
With hours of project-based videos and interactive homework sessions, you will join the many before you and develop your own complete marketing strategy for your brand by the end of this course. The difference with this course and other digital marketing courses is that you will learn the WHY of marketing that the modern marketing leader is required to know.
There are plenty of people who can teach you shortcuts and fast tactics.
This is a course for people who are truly willing to understand instead. A course for people who would rather do it right than hustle and hassle people. Once you work your way through nearly 200 lessons, your strategy will become more clear, your empathy will deepen and you’ll begin to see the market as it is, instead of merely wishing it to be what you want.
★★★★★ “This is the best marketing innovation I have seen in years.” – Ignacio Agacevic
The Marketing Leadership Masterclass is split into 6 different online sessions, each focusing on a different aspect of marketing leadership.
In Session 1 we will focus on Building Your Model.
As you may know, more and more marketers are constantly under pressure to justify their marketing effectiveness, prove ROI, and create efficiency at scale. Since most marketing today is digital marketing, all the digital tools available make this task easier.
To do this well, every brand should have a model for how they track consumers from anonymous visitor all the way to loyal customer and promoter. The goal of building a model is to ensure that you have a way to track and measure every primary step a consumer takes during the buying journey. Without a model you will simply be guessing at which marketing tasks will be the most effective.
The benefit of having multiple models of historical numbers is that you are then able to build out future scenarios by which you can more accurately gauge ROI, create efficiency at scale, and identify opportunities for marketing activities on each channel.
Session 2 – The Belief Framework.
The Belief Framework is really the core, the foundation that pulls all the other sessions together.
In modern marketing, we must come to an understanding that different people have different beliefs at different stages of the buying process. Some beliefs need to be exposed while other beliefs need to be nurtured or changed or directed, because, belief is one of the strongest motivators consumers have.
At the completion of this session, you will have developed your own Belief Framework based on your personas that you can immediately implement across all your marketing efforts.
Session 3 – Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
CRO has been considered by many the most important marketing activity because it makes every visitor exponentially more valuable. For example, if you double your conversion rate but keep the same traffic, you have essentially doubled your revenue. Digital marketing is analytics driven, smart marketing.
In this Session, you will learn how the best companies design and optimize sites that convert. The goal is to remove the fog of mystery around CRO by introducing you to a common-sense, data-informed, well-proven strategy for optimizing your conversion rate.
At the conclusion of this session you will have developed your own conversion rate optimization plan based upon each of your primary user touch points.
Session 4 – Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an infamous, yet very important digital marketing discipline encompassing both the technical and creative elements of a user-centered website that results in increased rankings, more organic traffic, and increased awareness in search engines.
In this session, we dive deep into the weeds of both the theoretical and practical elements of modern SEO, while dispelling many of the myths and confronting some of the blackhat techniques still practiced today.
Having started my SEO career in 90s, I look forward to uncovering the many layers of modern SEO that today’s marketing leaders need to know.
Session 5 – Content Engagement Strategy
As you know, technology has made content creation and marketing far more complex, and an emphasis on data-driven approaches has forced all of us to rethink the communications industry.
The keys to breaking through today’s immense marketing clutter are quality content, compelling experiences, and their effective distribution.
As such, every piece of content should have a defined purposed that traces back to the Belief Framework we developed in Session 2. In today’s modern marketing, this is a table-stakes requirement that you cannot afford to get wrong.
Therefore, in this Session, we will focus on helping you develop evergreen content that will shape, nurture, and grow the beliefs of your target market based on the personas you have developed earlier.
Session 6 – Multi-Channel Lead Acquisition
In today’s world of the fully integrated consumers, it is more important than ever to understand the priority and role of every channel and device in your marketing toolkit.
Which is why, in this Session, you will learn how your business can design and optimize lead acquisition campaigns through the major channels including social, search, and email.
The purpose of this lesson is for you to comprehend and develop multi-channel lead acquisition and lead nurturing programs based on what you have already developed with Your Models in Session 1, The Belief Framework in Session 2, and the Content that fills out the Belief Framework in Session 5.
This Session is the culmination of all prior Sessions. So I look forward to pulling together all that we have learned in the previous lessons so that you complete this course with the necessary skills and knowledge to be an effective leader in today’s business world.
What are the requirements?
- No experience or audience required.
- Suitable for all types of businesses (digital product, physical product, service, B2B, B2C).
Why take this Course?
- Become a Leader – Learn how to think & act like a strategic marketing leader.
- Modern Marketing – The world of marketing is in constant flux. Don’t get left behind.
- “Why” of Marketing – Learn the “Why” of marketing rather than just the “How.”
What am I going to get from this course?
- Practical theory – Great marketers and great entrepreneurs are great learners. We’ll cover the theory that you need to understand to drive your own Demand Gen program.
- Hands on – Throughout the course, we give you multiple opportunities to slow down and apply what you have learned by building out the real-world plan that your company needs.
- Peer Learning – Your instructors are peers, start-up founders and fellow marketers with decades of tangible experience in every stage and level of an organization.
What is the Target Audience?
- Business Owners – Increase your business revenue, sales pipeline, and ROI by building out transformative demand generation programs that actually work.
- Startups – Leverage proven marketing processes and practices to establish and increase your user-base and business revenue.
- Marketers – Increase your current marketing knowledge by learning the most effective tactics, best practices, and processes.
Go from Beginner to Advanced
No matter what level of marketer you are, you will go from beginner to advanced marketing leader as we walk you through building your own model.
All the strategies, tips and tools recommended are either included, free or very cost effective.
You’ll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
✔ A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
- Early-Stage Founders
- Change agents
- Brand managers
- Marketing Leaders
- Digital Marketers
- Anyone who wants to make an impact
Created by Brian Bozarth, M.A. Marketing
Last updated 9/2018
Size: 11.86 GB