GraphQL with React & Node js – Real Time Private Chat App
Master GraphQL by building real time web applications using React & Node js
What you’ll learn
🔥 Discount is available! Use EARLY_BIRD coupon!
GraphQL with Apollo Server
Apollo Client v3
Prima v3 to interact with database
Authentication and Authorization
Material UI v5 (MUI)
WebSocket and GraphQL Subscriptions
Basics of React and Node js
This course will get you up and running with GraphQL quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build GraphQL application quickly using React and Node.js
Authentication? you will learn it. Apollo client? included. Subscriptions? of course.
In this course you’ll learn how to use GraphQL both on the server side and in client applications. You will be introduced to all the main GraphQL concepts like schema definition, Queries, Mutations, and Subscriptions, as well as to solution to common requirements such as handling authentication, authorization and client-side caching.
This course will teach you –
- What and why of GraphQL
- Material UI v5 for neat & beautiful UI
- Building GraphQL with Apollo Server
- Apollo Client for server side state management
- Authentication and Authorization
- Prisma v3 to interact with relational databases like MySQL
- GraphQL Subscriptions for real time functionality
- One to One private Chat app like MS teams
- Deploy GraphQL application
In the end of this course you will get solid understanding of GraphQL that you can apply in projects & you will also have you own real time one to one chat application project like MS teams that you can add in your portfolio.
Who this course is for:
- Who want to become GraphQL champion
Created by Mukesh Phulwani
Last updated 4/2022
Size: 2.85 GB