How To Dominate Excel Formatting & Charting
Former Top Strategy Consultant Reveals How to Master the #1 Skill Every Employer Wants, Almost Overnight
What Will I Learn?
- How to dominate Excel formatting & charting in less than 4 days
No theory, but 100% job-focused knowledge of Excel with lots of practical examples & shortcuts!
How to analyze and understand data, without the need for a complex mathematical background
- Visualize data in a clear & appealing data, and gain a competitive advantage!
- Shortcut Excel strategies that are uncommon in the everyday workplace yet incredibly useful and powerful!
- Stand out from the crowd: Produce professional work like a McKinsey consultant
- Excel strategies you won’t find in any book
- Become comfortable with day-to-day operations, and dominate common Excel hurdles instantly
- Become dramatically more productive and simplify your daily workflow by learning simple shortcuts to tackle virtually every formatting problem
- … and much more!
- Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015 or 2016
- Following the step-by-step instructions of this training
Excel is a key skill for virtually every office employee today, but because the software provides what seems like an infinite number of functions, it can become confusing.
If you struggle with Excel, know that you’re not alone. Even though Excel is designed to make your life easier, 82% of users report that Excel causes them stress.
This course is for you if you:
- Struggle to find online tutorials that make using Excel formulas easy
- Make mistakes in Excel and feel disappointed with the results
- Become angry and frustrated because Excel actually reduces your productivity
Take The Best Seats In The House & Discover How To Succeed At The Modern Workplace With Excel:
- Work in Excel in a simple yet professional way
- Create Excel spreadsheets that are clear and uncluttered
- Make elaborate charts that even average workers will understand
Content & Overview
First, we’ll cover the foundations of Excel formatting and charting. You’ll discover the basics of cells, data and charting, which includes a comprehensive tutorial on how to build charts.
Next comes how to format cells and data the McKinsey way. I’ll explain 8 Excel cell formats with practical examples and how to effectively navigate large data sheets. Plus, you’ll learn how to never lose overview by using five uncommon shortcut functions.
Moreover, I’ll show you step-by-step how to build a chart the McKinsey way and combine stacked column charts with normal column charts to enable advanced data labeling techniques.
Last but not least, I included three bonus tutorials covering freeze panes vs. split windows, techniques to show key data only and drop down menus.
By the time you complete this class, you’ll learn the renowned McKinsey way of formatting charts and tables, from basic to advanced.
This training is 100% job-focused and contains only practical knowledge of Excel to format data and charts. In contrast to books and 36-hour Excel courses, you won’t waste your time with 500 irrelevant Excel features that you’ll never use. Instead, you can put these new skills to use right away!
- Beginner & intermediate Excel users
- Skilled office workers who want to advance their career
Created by Sandor Kiss, Matthias Bellmann
Last updated 1/2016
Size: 442.64 MB