Master Microsoft Excel Macros and Excel VBA
Project Based Course on Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and Excel Macros
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to automate daily routine tasks within Excel
Learn best practices when creating macros and streamline your VBA code
Determine when it’s best to use the Macro Recorder versus VBA
- Learn how to write custom VBA Macros to create more robust automation
- Learn VBA programming concepts to create dynamic, re-usable code
- Complete real world Macro/VBA projects from beginning to end
- In order to complete the projects detailed in this course, you will need Microsoft Excel loaded on you computer. Any version of Excel will work.
- Videos have been recorded using Excel 2013, but Excel 2007, 2010 , 2013 or 2016 will work in order to follow along.
Course Material Works in Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
Join me in this course and take control of Microsoft Excel and master the process of automating routine tasks through the use of Excel Macros and Excel VBA.
During this course you will build a foundation of working with Excel Macros and VBA. This foundation will be built as you engage and participate in project based Excel Macro/VBA exercises, detailed throughout the lectures within this course. Each of the projects will build upon one another, introducing a new concept each time, starting with the basic building blocks of automating any task within Excel and ending with a fully customized Excel VBA project that will automate a series of Excel tasks.
As you engage and participate in this course, you will be introduced to the wonders of creating simple Macros through the Macro Recorder and then quickly take you into the world of Excel VBA where you will experience building a more dynamic, robust experience for yourself and your peers.
Each project contains exercise files that you can download and use to complete the assigned Excel Macro/VBA projects. The course also contains detailed instructions through the video lectures as well as a series of PDF documents that you can reference as you complete the projects.
Below are a few samples of the projects you will complete by enrolling and participating in this course.
- Automate placing and formatting a title on a worksheet
- Interact with the users of your Macros through Input and Message boxes in order to receive input on how a Macros should work
- Cleaning up multiple Excel Worksheets and prepare the data to be reported on
- Create a report based on multiple sets of data found within multiple Excel Worksheets, copying data from one Worksheet into the Master Report Worksheet
- Automate the creation of Excel Formulas to SUM data up in your Report
- Working with Excel VBA User Forms
- Importing Data from External Text Files
Each of these projects will direct you through key Excel VBA programming concepts and direct you to identify and use best practices in creating Excel Macros.
So, don’t lose another moment performing Excel tasks manually. Enroll now and learn how you can get Microsoft Excel to your work for you.
- This Excel Macro/VBA course is meant for those that use Microsoft Excel and are looking to become more efficient by automating their daily Excel tasks. No prior programming experience is required.
Created by Kyle Pew
Last updated 2/2018
Size: 1.14 GB